Thread: Teenage Pregnancy

17mummy2b Guest

Smile Teenage Pregnancy

are there any teen mothers or teens that are pregnant out there? if so i would love to hear from you. add me to your msn or email me at [email protected]

I'm 20 so just made it out of teenhood. Taking it by your name your 17 and expecting? If so congrats hun! If you want to talk my msn is [email protected] I wont be on much this week going to cronulla for a hol with family, if not then wish you the best of luck keep well

17mummytobe... there is a thread for younger parents on here somewhere - just have a look on the main forum page sweety. There is also the belly buddy threads that you can join and chat with other women due around the same time.

Wishing you all the best hun,
    Lisa

17mummy2b Guest

thanx celtic moon, added u, will b in touch!! ty Lisa i didnt know... ill try to work it out, not very good doing the forum thing!!!!
    loce, carly

17mummy2be
    [email protected] if I can be of any help

All I can say is, don't buy into any negativity and don't be scared to tell judgemental people where to get off. You know, the people who are looking at you and trying to figure out just how young you are and they are practically shaking their heads at you. They are rude and should be told that they are being rude.
    My SIL was 16 when she fell pregnant and 17 when she had her first. He was the best thing that happened to her life because she stayed with the father and had a second, and 9 years later had a third! She told me about her stories of being made to feel like scum by rude people who thought it was their place to put her down and let her know what they thought of her...as if it actually matters what they think. I have another friend who was in exactly the same situation, too.
    You are doing something that lots of other women couldn't do at an older age...and that is to take responsibility and go through with a pregnancy, so good for you that you can do this.
    I hope you don't cop any attitude off people, but if you do, please tell them where to get off!
    Have fun with the other younger mummies on BB

Hi, I agree with IK,

My cousin had a bubs when she was 16, (pg when 15) and I think it was the best thing that could ever have happened for her.

In her instance it was what made her realise her mum realy was there for her. Her daughter is about 5 now, and a gorgeous little girl.

Angelfly Guest

Talking Stay positive!

Hi,
    I am far from a teenage mum now, at 38, and on my 5th pregnancy. However, I have been there. I was pregnant at 15 and my gorgeous daughter was born the day after my 16th birthday (a week overdue). I had my wonderful son 18 months later and I tell you - they have turned out to be the most incredible, caring, respectful, intelligent kids (now 22 and 21). As long as you have support from your family or a partner or friend, you will be just fine. Wishing you a fantastic pregnancy and lots of fun being a mum!

Good luck and congratulations babe. There are alot of advantages to having your babies early on. Don't listen to the negatives, I know 40 year old Mothers that are hopeless so it just goes to prove that age doesn't have anything to do with it. You'll be fine.

barney Guest

hey darlin well i got pg at 15 then lost it.. but then fell again when i was 16 ..you will be fine and if you ever need to chat about anything my msn is [email protected] falling pg at a young age can be good for you ,well it was for me i had no choice but to grow up youll be fine hun best of luk