Thread: Tender Tummy

Default Tender Tummy

I have a really tender well sore tummy,

I started noticing it the other day I guess and then today it's quite sore.

If I lean forward to eat, touch my toes etc that sort of bending its really tender.

Could is just be growing pains ? or should I keep an eye on it ?

If I move from the point it stops which implies its muscular right ??

I am a little worried as I had some sever vomiting the other night and also a back massage yesterday where I was lying on pillows, neither of these are bending though except the vomiting of course.

any ideaS?

Id keep a watch on it...and if it gets worse see your GP. It could just be all your insides stretching and moving.

I think it probably is just your belly stretching and growing. I remember having quite a tender tummy during pregnancy. I was further along then you though. If you are concerned at all then it doesn't hurt to give your carer a call. I called mine a few times about soreness etc and he always reassured me that it was normal what I was feeling.

Good luck and I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly

Thanks, they seemed to ease off yesterday but returned in the evening, and then went again before bed but now back again in the morning.

I wouldnt say its painful or anything just worrying.... I checked baby's HB on doppler and it was ok sooooo I am going to try not to stress unless it gets worse.

sajemsha Guest

I'm 24 weeks, my tummy get sore at times, I tend to just rest or have a lie down if it gets too annoying, if you get to worred talk to a midwife, their pretty cluey. Take care...