Thread: thought ms was over....

Default thought ms was over....

Over the past week i've been feeling better and better each day...that was until today!! I have never had ms so bad before, i have not been able to keep anything down at all. Due to this I havent really eaten anything today, i cant even keep down my blackmores pregnancy tablets. Is it strange that out of the blue i'm really sick, and what about poor bubba with me not being able to keep down food or tablets!? I'm really worried about this, i need some reassurance, is my worrying unecessary??

Firstly, ms can be unpredictable - if you are coming to the end of it, you might go up and down like a yo-yo. BUT, don't discount that you might have a bug - so if it continues, and you can't keep iceblocks down then get some medical advice.

Secondly, little bubba will take what he/she needs, and if that means you are left with nothing - that's what will be done. (I am lactose-intolerant, and couldn't consume enough calcium for my bubs - so they took if from my bones - therefore I always broke bones when pregnant)

Good luck!

Hi Hayley,

Are you feeling any better this morning? I hope ms has disappeared again!! If things have calmed down today, I wouldn't worry about 1 day of missed vitamins. I'm sure baby will be ok!

This is only my first pregnancy, so I don't know what is 'normal' for 14 weeks. But, if you are still really sick today, is it possible that you have a tummy bug rather than ms? If you keep feeling really sick, I'd go and talk to my doctor.

Oh I wish!!! lol
    I have been horribly sick today and am nearly 25w!!
    I thought it was easing.... only every second day... but its back with a vengence!!
    Hope your m/s settles down. Its no fun having ur head so close to procelain every day!!!

You poor thing! I dont have any advice for you but i just wanted to give you a and say I hope you feel better soon
    xox

Feeling better today, i was actually able to eat food & take my pregnancy tablets and keep it all down. Still very wary though, its horrible being sick! I actually think I may have contracted a bug or something, my ms has never been this bad. Anyway thanks for your replies, i was so worried about the fact that I had eaten no food and couldnt keep down water and what affect that could have on the baby.

Sounds like a tummy bug, I hope you start feeling better soon. Really glad to hear you were able to eat a bit today just take it very easy and dont overdo yourself

CelticMoon, your right it was a tummy bug! My DP was throwing up and ill all day yesterday, so i figured whatever I had I must have passed onto him, poor love. I thought it was strange ms as i've never had it that bad before. Luckily we are both much better today.