Thread: Weird Pain in RH Ribs

Default Weird Pain in RH Ribs

Hi,

For the past few days I've been getting some really weird sensations in my right hand side ribs, towards the centre of my chest & just below my bbs. Sometimes it's like pins & needles, sometimes it's more like a stitch or cramp, and sometimes it just feels bruised. It's way to high to be caused by baby kicks, cos bubs just isn't that big yet, unless it's a mutant LOL.

My OB tells me that it's really normal & nothing to worry about, and I believe him, but what I forgot to ask was "how long" is this going to be around for - ie a few days, a few weeks or the rest of my PG?

Does anyone have any ideas/experience?

Thanks

I had pain in my ribs and sorry to tell you once it start then it is there till bubby is out :hugs:

Really try not to slouch when you sit down, and a lay down on your back for a few mins (till it becomes uncomfortable) can relieve it also.

I also got that last night and it scared me as i thought it was my heart or that i had cracked a rib. it was hurting even more when I breathed deeply. anyway i got home and took off my bra and found it had perhaps been too tight? had a hot shower and DH gave me a massage on my back (back was also sore but i do have a bad back) and it went away totally...today bra is on looser and i am trying v v hard not to slouch etc.
    Could be a good excuse to start getting massages regularly!!!

i have also experienced that. it is like this weird tingly feeling. mostly happens when i lie on my side.