Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What did your intuition tell you

With my first pregnancy i just knew i was having a boy. With my second i wasnt as sure, but had a feeling it might be a girl, and i was right. But the third i had no idea, ended up a boy, and the fourth and fifth i thought was a boy and it was. So i think intuition has alot to do with it. I'd say your having a boy too

I didn't have any feelings or anything with DS. I wanted a girl, but it wasn't to be.
    My DP had feelings DS was a boy and he was right.

This time, I felt like this was a girl, my DP too, but we were told "it looks like a boy" from a profile view of the baby, and the lady wasn't that reassuring, so we're not sure that bubba is a blue one.
    Gotta wait and seeeee.

I was 18 weeks along when I decided Cooper was a boy. I was just 100% positive. We didn't find out until after he was born. I was right.

With this one, I decided at about 20 weeks it is a boy. We will find out in August!!!!

smiles4u Guest

Wink

I consider myself an extremely intuitive person ...

And I was about 80% sure I as having a BOY ... then the last 2months of my pregnancy I thought gee maybe it could be a GIRL ' but ' I still felt very strongly it was a BOY ...

Well, I had a GIRL

So, there you go ... You never know

The not-knowing, ... the surprise was an ' Ultimate Gift ' that I gave myself after all that pushing at birth ... It was a priceless GIFT ... I recommend anyone to experience that feeling as it's just so amazing .. by simply choosing to not find out the sex of their baby whilst pregnant you will give yourself a double wham of amazement & the most beautiful surprise you could ever ask for

I was certain I would have a girl.
    Then when I actually got pregnant, I thought it was a boy...and DF was CERTAIN it was going to be a boy because his family just dont produce girls...

As it turns out, we and my BIL both had the only girls born to their family in 4 generations! lol

I knew with both of mine.

With DD I knew she was a girl the minute I saw the two lines. It was positively eerie. I just knew in my gut. We never even discussed boys names I was so sure.

With DS I felt at the start he was a boy but I wasn't dead sure like with DD. When I was about 14 weeks we asked our OB to have a look at the sex and he told us he thought it was a girl. It just didn't feel right to me and we didn't tell a soul (we told everyone with DD) because I just thought it was wrong.
    Sure enough at the 20 week scan the crown jewels were there for all to see

well i think im having a boy... DP thinks its a girl. Ill find out in about 18 days

nelle2503 Guest

Both DH and I believe it is a boy. We find out on 30th May. I wasn't sure until we had the first ultrasound and I was looking at our bub thinking "hello little boy".

paradise lost Guest

I didn't really know. We had 2 girls names very easily though and NEVER found a boys name we liked, and i did have a dream a few weeks before she was born that she was a girl, but i wonder now if i only remember that specific dream because it turned out to be right. LOL

Bx

It look slike most of you knew what it was so im going with BOY .....
    still got our girls name from the last baby ... i knew he was a boy too.... but still chose a name just incase ....

Thanks girls for your input been fun reading them....

Great thread!

I am so positive Bubble & Squeak are both boys! DH thinks one of each and he was right about their being twins when i was sure there was only one. We will have to wait and see who is right!

Shan

Shannon - Are you finding out or waiting for the suprise

I was 199% sure that my Ds was a boy.. I bought stuff overseas, boy stuff etc.. So I was soooo certain. and yup i was right..

With this pregnancy i have no idea..

Yep we are finding out I figure with two babies my post baby shopping will be severly limited!

im having a feeling that i am having a baby boy and have thought this from the start but df thinks its a girl so it will be interesting to see in 5 weeks who is right :P

For my first I was pretty convinced I was having a boy, I just had that feeling. We couldn't find out on u/s, and when she came out she was a girl! We didn't even have a girls name picked... For our second, we found out and I was scared to trust my feelings so I refused to even listen for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennykins View Post
    This time, I felt like this was a girl, my DP too, but we were told "it looks like a boy" from a profile view of the baby, and the lady wasn't that reassuring, so we're not sure that bubba is a blue one.
    Gotta wait and seeeee.
    I had the same experience ... the sonographer said it looked like boy parts, but since then, I have had really strong feelings it's a girl, and my kids keep saying "she" and "her" all the time ... I have also looked at some of the ultrasound piccies in the gallery, and especially those that have really clear views, what I saw in my ultrasound looks more to me like girl parts!!

At the time of my ultrasound, I even doubted what she said, cause she didn't sound too convincing, and I thought what she was referring to could just as easily been part of the cord sitting between the legs ...

So we too have to wait and see!

I was sure DS1 was going to be a boy. We didn't find out until he was born - but then there was no doubt, he was a boy!! I had no feelings at all with DS2, but obviously he was a boy too!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast