Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What did your intuition tell you

I thought Boy with my first and I was right, he was a boy. (Didn't find out sex)

I thought Girl with my second and I was right again, she was a girl. (Didn't find out sex) And I knew I would go early and I did. 3 weeks early!!

I though Boy for this one and we found out that I am having another Boy. Right again. I also have a feeling I will go early with this one too. Only time will tell I guess.

I really thought girl for my second as my pregnancy was the complete opposite to my first. I thought boy for this one as this pregnancy has been so similar to my first. Luckily, I have been right on all three occasions!!

Quote Originally Posted by jma View Post
    I really thought girl for my second as my pregnancy was the complete opposite to my first. I thought boy for this one as this pregnancy has been so similar to my first. Luckily, I have been right on all three occasions!!
    You are so lucky ... all four of my pregnancies have been very different, so it has been hard to "guess" the sex by pregnancy symptoms!! I never thought that one person could have such diverse experiences!! My 2nd and 3rd pregnancies were more similar (although m/s in 3rd was heaps worse) and they were opposite sexes! This one is more similar to my 1st (although 1st I had no m/s whatsover, and this time, food aversions and alot of 1st trimester weight loss and nausea), so who knows??

I felt strongly right from the get go that I was having a boy, and I was correct, we had a boy.

I felt that I was having a girl - dreamt of it and just thought I was. Even though I felt that way I kept getting drawn to boys clothes in the shops which was kinda weird seeing I was so sure I was having a girl. The amnio results came in and it was a boy - I was so shocked, but then realised why I had been getting attracted to the boys clothes all the time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123