Thread: What does your belly look / feel like?

Question What does your belly look / feel like?

Hi everyone

I was just wondering if anyone else's belly feels a bit odd. When preggers with DD1 it felt uniformly hard or soft but this time round it feels different. It usually feels hard on the top, nearly all the time, but very soft on the underside. Very strange!

But it looks normal (i guess normal for a preggers belly) and sits out quite nicely. People comment that I look big, but since I have a short waist there seems like there is nowhere else for bubs and uterus to be!

If you are keen to share, what does your belly feel / look like?

My belly is quite small. but very rounded at the front and quite hard at the top but not as hard in the lower area. My obgyn told me it ould get tighter in the next few weeks!

Ryatha - my belly sounds a lot like yours..
    Very hard at the top and soft at the bottom - yet all scans and doctors who feel my baby say it's head down and very low - and I can feel how low it is!!!
    So I have no idea why this is the case.
    With my first it was just all hard.
    I imagine as the baby grows the bottom of my belly will get a bit harder but I had a bit of a jelly belly anyway so I won't hold my breathe!
    I too have quite a big belly - I have a very short torso!
    I do look pregnant though - my step daughter told me on the weekend that there is no mistaking I am pregnant now! Lol!