Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are you craving?

Strawberries YUMMMMMMMMMM
    I love them at the moment like nothing else.

I have also had a thing for strawberries lately. Especially strawberries and ice cream. although I think I have eaten too many lately and am starting to go off them. Watermellon is my new favourite fruit at the moment.

Strawberries for me too...but the big thing for the past week has been raw broccoli and carrot sticks. It can't be a whole carrot, it has to be in sticks... :-k

kerry Guest

I forgot to say that my Kiwi Fruit craving includes the skin... in fact thats the best bit (yes I am even scaring myself with this admission) I am having about 4 or 5 a day and just eating them like apples.

Sal Guest

Jo, the mere thought of eating that furry texture is making my half-a-whole-madeira cake sit uncertainly in my stomach!!!!

all i can say is CHOCOLATE chocolate choclate. particular chocolate cake with melted chocolate on top.

I agree with the chocolate. I have been craving chocolate too. Last night I had this craving for cake. Out came the recipe books as I wanted one right then and there. DH thought it was a bit strange as I have never made cakes at night before. My initial reaction was for chocolate cake but felt a bit guilty about that because DH is not a big fan of choc cake (who knows why!) which would have meant I would have ended up eating most of it on my own, which is probably not a good idea. So I decided on an orange sour cream cake. Turned out beautifully. Yummy!

Ive craved a few things, and im only 10 weeks!!

Very very early on it was party pies... i managed to eat them about twice and from then on even the mention of them makes me want to be sick.

After that, oj oj oj! It has to be that fake oj too. takes about 2.5 days to finish a 4L bottle!

Now its salt and vinegar chips and most recently rainbow paddlepops..... sooooooo good when i feel sick.

Hmmm feeling so sick right now...... "Hey darling....."

Mmmm all this food talk making me hungry...

I have only really had a craving for coleslaw. I like it anyway but have enjoyed it even more since being pregnant.

Pearl

Jillian or Jo... what does activite do? Havent heard of it....

I cant get enought carrots..mmmmm oh year & tomatoes with salt on crackers LOL... how boring 8-[

angelique Guest

oketongue:

I crave potatoes and pasta all the time. Sometimes I just have to have some KFC chips (large of course). Lots of tasty cheese as well. Have gone off fruit at the moment, may pick up later

angelique Guest

Ahhh,

Dont know why my ticker isnt working, can anyone help heheheheheh

Angelique, I've fixed and added your ticker to your signature. It needs bbcode to work as HTML is not able to be used on BellyBelly.

I hope thats what you wanted!

*hugs*
    Cailin

angelique Guest

Hi cailin,

Thanks for that, pregnancy brain begins hehehehe

Let's see how we go now

Arrell Guest

damn reading this thread has made me very hungry lol.

I crave creamy pasta salad, macaroni cheese, KFC chips and gravy, mcdonalds occasionaly and ham.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12