Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: whats goin on?????

Default whats goin on?????

:frown: :frown: Hi girls how are you all?? Well i was feeling lots of movements but the last few days i have maybe felt bubs 1 or 2 times in like 3 days i'm starting to worry should i go and see my gp or not???? Is this normal???? with key i felt very storng movements rite from the 1st time i felt her i have only felt this bubs very strong movements 3 maybe 4 time over the last few weeks. Am i worried over nothing or could something be wrong???

Hi Lira

I am only just starting to feel movement with my third pregnancy so it is still quite erratic. But with my 1st and 2nd there were some days where there was lots and other days the baby was fairly quiet.
    I read in another posts a few days ago that to stimulate movement you should have a glass of cold lemonade or ice cold water and then lie down for about 20 mins and hopefully this will get your baby kicking!!
    I am definitely not an expert, but the position of the placenta can also affect movement eg if it is at the front it can mask movements.

Give the cold water/lemonade a go and fingers crossed.
    I am sure everything is fine.

Jem

Yep as Gem suggested. Cold water, something sweet to eat, lay down and poke your tummy a bit....if this does not get bub moving consider popping down to your local hospital for some monitoring....i was always told.....if in doubt, check it out.

thanks guys i will go try it right now will talk to dr tomorrow about it as i'm goin there to see what else she can give me for this m/s thanks once again for your advice will try it now and let you know what happenxx

Im not sure if it will work for you....but when i had m/s...and i did until 22 weeks....was Green apples

If i had once each morning or everytime i felt reeeeeally sick (i had 24/7 m/s) then it helped. Nothing else people suggested helped at all. I do hope you feel better soon though....m'/s has to be the worst part of being pregnant!!!

Lira
    If the cold drink did not work then you need to go to the hospital

Smile fingers crossed

Hope all is ok, we are thinking of you, keep intouch.

well i have tried the cold drink thing and it worked but should i be worried that the movements are not at all very strong??? i guess not as movement is movement well get it checked out at dr tomorrow see what she thinkd thaks once again for all your advice

Lira, this pg has been really differnt compared to m last too when it comes to movement. apparntly my placenta is at the front this time so athough I felt movement it wasn't as strong or as constant as with DS

Well Have Been To Dr And I Have A Scan At 2pm God I Hope Everything I Ok Will Let U Know As Soon As I Know What Is Goin On I'll Be Praying Untill I Know That Bub Is Fine Thanks Everyone For Everything

Lira, hope all has gone good for your. Am looking forward to hearing how you go.

Alan, your comment sorta scared me. I first felt bubs at 15 weeks 4day, again at 16weeks, and yesterday, at 16weeks 3 days. Considering how early i still am, is that still applicable? Cause now, when i get home, will have a cold drink of water, and if i dont feel anything, i will panic, even thou i felt him move yesterday?

Mine somedays moves heaps sometimes not much but i feel it every day ... i think if i am more active i cant feel it asmuch but when i am relaxed or just sitting at my desk as i am now it moves alot more.

Lira
    you will not get many very stronge movements at this early stage

Thanks Guys Bub Is Fine Got To See Him/her Moving Lots And Lots

Alan When I Was Preg With Key I Felt Lots Of Strong Movements From 16 Weeks

Thumbs up good one

That is great news, we are are really pleased.

Excellent news. Good to hear that bub is doing great.

Yahoooooooooooooooooo

I definitely didn't feel regular movements at that stage. From when I first felt little movements I would feel them one day and then maybe not for 3 days and then again. bubba is still so little and not that strong at that point.
    Now I feel him regularly everyday I would be off to the hosp if I missed a day of kicking iykwim?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast