Thread: What's normal what's not...

Wink What's normal what's not...

ohh wow - I don't know which section to write in (2nd tri or 3rd tri) as i'm smack bam in the middle hehehe... (26weeks 4days)

This is my first preg, so i'm experiancing this all for the first time... and wondering what aches and pains are normal... when should i start worring... I'm clueless...

Blob's is a pretty active baby already - loves keeping her mum up at night with kicks - which i don't mind at all (i'm told the ethusiasm will run out soon hehe) But i'm getting alot of aches and pains such as bad back pain like period pain that comes and goes through out the day, cramps in my stomach again comes and goes, stabbing pains, and sometime just completly weird pains that take my breath away for a bit... and my ribs really hurt, and my boobs (heehee now i'm just complaining) are these normal stretching baby pains??? What are these???

i guess i'm naturally worried coz this is all new, and i've been told that i can go early, It would be noice to get some opinions...

Thanks

All sounds pretty normal to me. I have aches,pains,twinges etc... all the time. If ur really worried something could be wrong or u might go early go see ur doctor. Trust ur insticts. Always better to be safe i say Some of the pains & stuff could be BH.

All those aches and pains are perfectly normal, just think about what is going on inside you, you uterus is stretching, all you other body parts have to shift and make way for your growing belly.
    I was told basically that if you have any spotting associated with the pain then go and get it checked out, otherwise its probably just growing pains. If you do have any concerns, go and see your GP. They will be able to put your mind at ease!!

Good luck!!

i feel your pain!!
    im at 25 weeks with first bub too. under my boobs where my bra sits is SO PAINFUL i can't even touch it. Its a combination of burning and bruising pain, its horrible. And my back, my poor back. And all I am told is it is only going to get worse as I get bigger.

I guess I never thought pregnancy would be so physically hard. I just thought I would be me, but with a lovely big stomach.

Oh well, onwards and upwards!

Ive had strong back pain in the last couple of weeks it sucks :evil: i think its normal to have pain and aches your body is changing a lot

Awesum... See Doc Tomorrow just to be sure all is okay... but thanks all for your responces~ Take care