Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When did your morning sickness stop?

Default When did your morning sickness stop?

Hey guys,

After having my morning sickness stop for a week i thought we were past that lovely stage, but NO. Have been throwing up again......

When will it stop?? When i was pregnant with Hendrix it stopped right on the dot of 14 weeks. Im starting to worry that i will be one of the lucky ones that has it right through??

Heather, you poor thing! Mine stopped at 15 weeks, but then at 17 weeks it made an unwelcome return for the weekend Now, as long as I get plenty of rest and eat plenty and regularily I'm fine.

Heather that sounds horrible. My morning sickness stopped at 13weeks and I have felt great ever since (now 26+4weeks). Hope it eases up for you soon.

My every day morning sickness stopped around 11 weeks. For a couple weeks after that i still had some morning sickness but not every single day. I still feel a bit off every now and then (im about 25 weeks now) but great thing is I havent thrown up in a few weeks!
    I find that I am ok as long as I eat regularly I am ok.
    hope it eases for you sooon!

mmmm - you probably don't want to know when mine stopped!!! 30 weeks!! eeeh - I am so scared to get pregnant again incase i am sick for the whole time!

First time mine stopped at 15 weeks, second time it stopped at 10 weeks. I hope it eases up for you soon and doesn't return again!

Mine disappered around 16 or 17 weeks, but I find if I don't eat every couple of hours I start to feel nauseous. I hope it doesn't come back!

Babushka Doll Guest

Hi Heather, mine stopped at around 12/13 weeks, I do hope you are feeling much better soon...

Mine stopped at 18wks ... FINALLY!!! I was beginning to think I'd never feel healthy again.
    Hang in there Heather - I'm sure another couple of weeks and you'll be feeling great.

mine eased off quite at 14-16 wks but was still throwing up everyday to every second day until 24wks now it's only if I don't eat b'fast or have OJ at b'fast that I throw up. Hope yours eases off soon.

With Cait I hardly had any and with Alex it lasted until the 30 week mark.

Unfortunately mine never stopped!! I was still throwing up when delivering her.

angelique Guest

Oh my gosh, you poor thing,

I had morning sickness till I was over 20 weeks pregnant. It was utterly horrible but it DID END.

JadeTara Guest

I feel for you ladies. :frown:
    Mine stopped at 22 weeks and only because I was put on steroids for my Crohn's disease. Still feel crap here and there but at least I'm out of bed now and can eat.
    Hope yours ends soon x x x

Unhappy

Mine stopped for a whole 4 days around the 15 week mark and then it came back - and its still here. I'm still waiting for my 2nd trimester glow - its obviously got lost in the mail!!

Hi Heather,

Mine stopped at 18 1/2 weeks, but reoccurs whenever my mother-in-law comes to stay! I know that sounds silly, but my doctor says it's a stress reaction and she can be a very stressful person. All the symptoms come back as soon as she stays with us for a couple of days! Hopefully yours will go away soon.

Rosy.

Mine stopped somewhere between 16 & 18 weeks. I think the severity (all day sickness, non-stop throwing up) can be attributed to a certain degree to stress as Rosy mentioned in her post. I was working in a high pressure sales & underwriting position for a major insurer and I would drag my green self into work every day and throw up non stop all morning until they often sent me home. The rest I blame on all of the extra female hormones racing through my body! *LOL*

I think mine was around 14 weeks. It just sort of faded away.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast