Thread: Where does your little one "kick" you?

Default Where does your little one "kick" you?

I had to laugh. I'm sitting here in front of the computer in just a t-shirt with my bbs resting on my belly (sorry if TMI) and Lumpy keeps kicking/ punching my right bb. It feels so strange.

It got me wondering, where does everyone else get "kicked"?
    Do you sometimes have some parts of your belly stick out more than others?
    Mine does it all the time, (hence the nickname "Lumpy") I can only assume it's the baby sticking it's head or bum out.
    How does it know when there something on my belly? Even when it's nothing heavy, just a hand really lightly rested there, I almost immediately get kicked.

Last edited by Calluna; April 15th, 2009 at 04:25 PM.

Im mostly kicked in the belly. Sometimes the upper belly area but mostly lower. Baby is very active!

Um well I get alot of movement right down in my pelvis and also on my right side and occasionally I will feel a little foot on my left side (only when lying on my left side) and I also feel some movements under my under my boobs. Midwife told me that baby is head down with back facing my right side and legs coming up under my boobs I guess you could say in an J shape?

I reckon Lumpy has moved since my last MW appointment cause s/he was transverse then, 2 weeks ago. I have been feeling alot of movement down low as well as up high.

I don't go much on little kicks on my left side, I only ever get them when I am lying on my left side but I am so ticklish in that area so it drives me insane when I get them there. One day I got a massive boot in the side and it made me jump 10ft in the air and swear! Didn't hurt, was just a little shocked and felt funny

My movements have been all over the place. All over my tummy area, my pelvic floor, my bladder, but generally not up high..... I wonder what that means. Sometimes I think it is doing somersaults in there.

If i'm sitting up, and leaning forwards a little bit, i get kicks in the lower region of my uterus around the bikini line.
    But Peanut seems to LOVE seeing how hard he can kick my left boob. ALL the time. Like right now for instance. And seeing as i've got pretty big BB's, i'm convinced i should get him into kickboxing later on down the track cause he manages to move them.

Plus if i ever have anything resting on the top of my tummy, i.e. laptop or book, he kicks what evers there.

And i've noticed, the right side of my tummy is always higher than the left side when i'm laying down. Big baby bulge. Hehe

How does it know when there's something resting on my belly? I had a note book resting there last night, a little one that weighs about the same as a pen, and Lumpy knew. Every time I took it off it stopped moving and when I put it back it moved again.
    Last edited by Calluna; April 27th, 2009 at 03:59 PM.

This is going to sound weird but I feel kicks in my internal butt area.... it freaked we out to start with! Peanut always knows when somthing is on my tummy, even if my pants dig i a little, but the kicks are always low, only had a few little movements above the belly button.