Thread: Where Have my feet gone?

Red face Where Have my feet gone?

Ok ladies when did you loose sight of your feet? I havent been able to see mine for a few weeks now, and im only 25 weeks today!! :eek:

Mmmm, not sure about that one, sorry. However it's probably a blessing in disguise not to be able to see down there - I'm currently questioning the whereabouts of my ankles - they seem to have been replaced by baloons.

Feet? What are they? I have these things that look like balloons with extra bits on them... are they feet? ROFL

ROFL...I was just saying to DH last night how if I stand straight I can't see my feet...not sure how long though. If I lean forward a little I find them Good thing mirrors were invented or I might wear the wrong shoes!! ahahaha.

Well I can still see my feet if I bend over but last night I decided to give myself a trim "down there" and no such luck. Its gone Can get to it, and I still have at least 6w to go!!!

I was just saying to my DH yesterday that it used to be my boobs that were in the way... now, they look tiny compared to my belly... I hate stairs because I can't see my feet and I constantly feel like I am going to topple over.

I'm so in the same position. When I first got pg, I thought my bbs were HUGE, now in comparison to my tummy, they seem much smaller! I'm going to have to buy some new shoes this week that are easier to put on - I only have one pair of slip ons and all the rest have laces, it's just getting too hard to bend over and do them up! Not sure what will happen when I get even bigger... will probably just fall over from lack of balance, lol!

LOL you guys sound EXACTLY like me!!
    Fi- why dont you get DH to 'trim' for you? Thats if your game enough!!
    My legs in summer are going to be a sight if i dont get DF to shave them, Ha thats going to be fun!!
    I dont have any balloons yet, although im sure they will pop up soon.

How funny you say this becouse i had my 11 year old DD put on my sneaker this morning she thought i was joking but no i wasnt, I just cant bend over that far now without being in pain lol lol. Oh about the down there hair have it all waxed off then theres no need no worry !!!! just know that you will alot more sensitive to the rip off ive been having it waxed for 2 years without breaking a sweat but just last week i was i tears begging to stop but it is worth now not having to worry what with summer and all.

kittykat

Between my loss of feet, bulging tummy and exploding boobs i dont know whats worse!!

As for shaving legs, i give up... cant bend or i topple over! I get down on the shower floor and cant get up then. If the hairs get any longer ill be able to plait them.

Not attempted 'trimming' yet but i think i might have to take the risk and get DH to have a go.....could be interesting!

Last thing i want is to go into labour and be hairy.......

The best thing i found for missing feet is to elevate them or soak them in a cool foot spa....

I can still see mine, although not when I stand perfectly straight and look down. But I do have huge feet! I'm also still able to epilate my legs and bikini line, although I am being a bit lazy about that at the moment.

Still good with putting on shoes as well, although if I don't sit down socks give me a bit of a think.

Oo, I'm with you with the shoes and socks. Tell you what else is a challenge, putting on the knickers when I'm still sleepy in the morning. That is a real tricky one for me - the coordination just isn't there. I mis-aim when standing on one leg!

When I stand up straight I can only just see the ends of my toes now, and I'm 23 weeks. Its a bit of a challenge to put on shoes and sox. Shoes not so hard because I can just slip them on, but socks are hard. I feel like my ribs are going to fold when I bend over!
    Having trouble doing other things too but maybe tmi, lol.
    Its all fun and games isnt it.

If I stand up straight and look down I don't have feet...lol. I find the shoes and socks ok if I sit on the edge of the bed and pull my leg up a bit from the thigh to the side...lol which is the same with putting on pants - to the sides of the bump cos otherwise I collide with the bump...rofl quite a sight I'm sure. I can still shave if I get the bump to go between my legs in the bath and I managed in the shower yesterday although not sure how or if it was overly safe...lol.