Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where's my belly?

Hi,

I was the same, not much to show. I got to my 19 week scan, showed the ladies at work my ultrasound pics and they are looking at me going if that baby is about 20cm big, then where is it??

Don't forget that ladies with an anterior placenta show sooner too.

I could have gotten away without telling my employer until 20wks!!

Don't worry about the lady at the bra shop. I have big boobs, and I swithced to maternity bras back at about 16 weeks, and glad I did. Ive gone up to an 18 D so far, and I know this isn't the end.

D_D - when i'm standing i look like i'm alot further along than 18wks (im so sick of being asked if i'm having twins!!!!) and when i'm sitting i just look like i'm fat! My belly just goes like a big blob! But the strange thing is, it's the top part of my belly that is harder and sticks out and the bottom half is all soft and saggy...

Lisa L - i was reading ur online journal where did u get the online reading about the birth?? Sounds interesting...

I'm 23 weeks and still not showing much either!!! I'm still wearing my normal clothes. Like the others, belly looks good when standing then collapses to a spare tyre when sitting! My boobs however "exploded" in the first trimester - up two sizes to a 16E (E for enormous!) - then after the milk comes in no doubt it will progress to G for gigantic and finally F for [email protected]#k!!!! I find most maternity bras look very "grannie" but are comfortable, the Triumph bra is very comfortable but huge - a massive V front so you look like you're wearing a vest - no scoop neck tops if u buy this one! The Berlie "barely there" mat bra is also a good one for low cut tops, but I found the Triumph one fit better. Definately Myers for fitting - you don't want some clumsy teenager fiddling with your boobs at Bras N Things.

Thanks for the replies

It was bras n things but actually a 50 yearold women.

I am an 12 E now and moving to a F. I guess I will have to wait to I feel up to going to myers...

I saw my brother yesterday, for this first time since being pregnant and he automatically rubbed my belly , so maybe there is one there after all.

gee I am so impatient, how does one GET patience??

DD - see you do have a belly if your bro rubbed it!! I dont know how you get patience hun - but hang in there, your belly will pop soon

Urgghhhh - I hate maternity bras - my bbs exploded too (but they were smaller to start with) I went from a 12B to a 14D but im still not wearing proper maternity bra's - will have to go and look into that but I just hate the no underwire thing.

Mummynelly - google 'she knows madame zaritska' and see what happens, otherwise the site is she knows, then dot com. If you dont have any luck, let me know and I will post the link on my website

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12