Thread: will it ever end lol

Default will it ever end lol

just wondering if anyone else feels like they have been pregnant for years i do iv still go another 16wks and 5day to go and i feel like it ages away how do i keep my mind of it wat do you guys do to keep your mind off it

mizzsocial Guest

Im accually the opposite, i think this pregnancy has gone super fast..although my son keeps me on my toes and occupied most of the time!! hehe[/list]

I know what you mean - I feel like I have been pregnate forever. I try and keep my mind on things I have to do to get ready or projects that I have at the moment like cross stitchs or puzzels. this may be a little hard to do if you already have a little one but Im sure there are things you can do together - good luck

baiza you need a hobby!

Scrapbooking is a great idea if you havent already gotten into it. It is time consuming and fun~

I am also feeling quite the opposite, but my job is keeping me busy and by the weekend I am so exhausted that I amr eady for a rest. Because I am a teacher I count everything in school terms. I agree with the others, find a hobby to occupy your mind or get some good books out the library.

Cee_Cee99 Guest

baiza - hang in there honey - it gets easier. for me this pg has gone on forever as I've never been fat or felt so tired all the time.. I can't rembemer what wine or coffee even tastes like... ... or what is is like to make love to my husband without feeling something in-between. My new body feels like it is here to stay and it is just something I'm not that comfortable with... it does not look like me in the mirror...

I have a count down on my wall of how many weeks left to go, (16) and each night I think, I''ve made it through one more day... and it is one less day till I hold my beautiful daughter... when it gets tough, I think just like morning sickness, "this will pass" and the rewards will be great. In the meantime, the girls are right, find a hobby or for me, as I'm super busy at work and could not think of anythign worst than trying to fit a hobby in, it was having something to look forward to each day - at 3pm I have a cup of tea and a peice of fruit cake, I know it sounds stupid, but it is my little treat each day and I really look forward to it.

It is imporatant to enjoy at least one thing each day, so try to treat yourself, with a walk in the sunshine, or a treat, or pedicure or something nice - you deserve it!

it does get easier, I'm starting to accept my new size, and although I don't LOVE it, it is easier to live with each day. .. and hey, "this will pass"...

thanks girls

i do scrapbooking 3 times a weeks and i try and keep my self busy but i think my daughter keeps reminding me that i have a baby cos every morning she said love ya mum and then love ya bub shes only 23 months old maybe thats why i feel like its been ages

baiza - i want this bubs to come faster too - feels like a long time in coming - i cannot wait - i am trying to keep busy to - and not count every day that goes passed and just hope that i don't go too overdue

Because we TTC for 9 months beforehand it does feel like it's never going to end! I was only thinking this earlier today actually..

i now how ya feel both f you in different ways with raco post im only 24 wks and i feel as though iv been there for months lol and with aj i now once bubz is born i want him to go back in coz ill miss being kicked by him lol