Thread: wow

Default wow

hey girls

tonight i was lying on the couch and i felt a big kick so i looked down at my belly and there was another kick but this time i sore the baby kicking from the out side i cryed when i sore it cos for a while iv been feeling bubz kick from the in side and i sore my babys first kick form the out side very happy at the moment waiting to see it again

mizzsocial Guest

Isnt it amazing!!!!!!!!

DoubleK Guest

isn't it a great sight! i constantly see the kicks now!!! even through my tops.

Just wait until you can see the big body rolls. It's the best thing to watch.

i cant wait iv been watching my belly or morning iv only felt them today im waiting to see the bubz kick this is the best part of pregnancy watchin bubz kick it bring so much joy

I love seeing my baby kick and feeling it not only on the inside but with my hand on the outside!
    Cant wait until he is a bit bigger and i can see more feautured move or roll

How cool. I can't wait to feel actual kicks

Im barely getting kicks these days so it will be awesome to be able to see them too..

I know I was totally amazed when it happened to me too. Wade was like what the, when it happened. Good little bubba, what an experience for us women though hey?