Thread: 32 weeks and feeling on and off nauseous

Default 32 weeks and feeling on and off nauseous

Hi,

I am nearly 32 weeks and have been feeling on and off nasueaous for the last week or so...

is this normal or is maybe something wrong with me ?

Ive had bouts of nausea since about 32 weeks too - every few days for 30 minutes or so. I think its normal all the chnage in hormones etc... some people get their first trimester m/s back again, but if you are worrried and its more regular it mighn't hurt to checked out? Do you have any apointments coming up?
    Good luck with it!

yeah but not until may 2nd - i usually would be going next wed but coz of the p.holiday they made it a week later .... Might mention it then .... i was thinking prehaps hormones etc but yeah it is like a m/s feeling.....

I'm pretty sure it's normal. I've been feeling the same way and have been having a spew about 3 nights a week and don't have the appetite i used to. I guess it's a surge in hormones perhaps combined with the pressure of bub on the stomach.

Nope Doesn't really seem fair that we get only one trimester out of three to feel vaguely ok. Oh well - it's all worth it in the end.

actually my reflux is heaps bad lately too dosnt matter what i eat or drink for that matter .....

and no its def not nice but yep we do get a huge bonus at the end of it - i just wish men could carry babies too... It be funny to see my DP pregnant i can just imagine the sympathy he would try and get.....

I think something hormonal happens around then...I've had nausea around 32 weeks with both my pregnancies and I've heard of it happening to lots of other people as well.
    It settled down for me after a week or two. Hope you feel better soon.

I seem to have lost my appetite - hard to eat a full meal, feel full really easily. All that upwards pressure is taking its toll.