Thread: 33 weeks and over it!

Default 33 weeks and over it!

Last night I couldn't breathe and had a hard time getting comfy at bedtime. Didn't get much shut eye.

Im so over the pregnancy!!!!

Caz

I feel your pain! I'm up near Cairns at the moment... not too long to go tho...Hope it seems to go quickly for you.

Cax, not long to go now.
    I do understand, i had a three week period where i would lay away all night and not be able to sleep, have terrible pains and then just as i almost did get to sleep, have a "fright" making me awake for another few hours. then i would get up after two hours sleep and not even be able to nap in the day even though i was exhausted and felt like i could drop dead, i found it impossible to drop off to sleep.

My problem is mostly because ive always slept on ym belly, and i can choke myself with my boobs if i try and sleep on my back so i have to have a bit of pressure on my hips where bubby sits as well. Try taking a couple of full strength panadol maybe - thyre safe for PG and might help you drop off. Otherwise i also used Polaramine which is an antihistamine that my pharmacist had ok'd for his pg wife, so i thought it was an ok to be trusted opinion.

If you can (have you finished working or etc?) i just let myself run on what i affectionately names baby schedule, until i could sleep properly again. Just sleep when you know you can get it - on the couch, at 11am, in the bath. I would nap for an hour or two get up do stuff and crash again... It was the only way i could keep functioning because my body would not let me sleep at night...

Oh, maybe try and get your DS or DF to give you a massage. My mum recommends the reflexology points on your feet to be a great relaxant - unforunate for me i cant stand having my feet touched. Also drape a wet towels over your legs and feet and the facewasher on your neck when its hot - i found it improved a bit of circulation and helped me sleep if only for a fifteen minute catnap!

Good luck!

lol it doesnt get better th further long u get either i have 3 days to go and i swear im going insane... feel like im never going to give birth...
    not getting much sleep either lol...
    just try not to think that u need sleep

Ye and the fact that Brissie weather is so humid makes it worse!

I finish up work next Friday. Im really struggling with walking and those braxton hicks hurt sometimes.

I've also noticed that my tummy has really grown.

I think I've also left the 'glow' stage of pregnancy (am 33 weeks), still love being pg but the awkwardness is really starting to be annoying. I've been increasingly finding it harder to sleep and then generally wake up in the middle of the night when I've rolled over onto my back and my legs are cramping or just aching in general. Is a anyone else having circulation problems with their feet - i.e. in the mornings when you wake up they are all tingly and quite sensitive to walk on?

:hugs:
    I've never been pregnant in January in Brisbane but I can imagine how yuck it must be. November was bad enough for me
    Hang in there sweets.

Just wanted to say.... I HEAR YA!!! If I could push this thing out now I would do it.... not too long to go, just hold in there... it's all worth it i n the end... (just don't feellike it now!)

Hi girls - thanks for all your well wishes. Yeah our weather in Bris is so muggy and being pregnant it is horrible! LOL.

Has anyone had this - Im lying on the couch and I dont know if its baby pushing or braxton hicks, but it feels like baby's little foot is pressing down and I have to pee instantly and its painful. Like he's pushing on my vagina?????

Yep...I have had that!!! It Bloody hurts!!!
    I'm starting to get really grumpy and irratble. I can't sleep properly and baby is ALWAYS moving, it's driving me nuts. As I type, his foot or something is stuck in my ribs and it is soooooo uncomfortable. I want this baby EVICTED! It makes me wonder why women do it over and over again. It will be all worth it in the end I just wish I didn't have to go through all this uncomfortable akwardness!

Yeah - it becomes more frequent too. It's had me keel over in the supermarket a few times, people look at you a little weird for it.

Yep - I have to hold my 'crotch' cos its quite uncomfortable!!!!

Oh My yes! Swollen Tingly hands and feet which feel like they don't work properly is no fun at all! I told my hubby that next time we have a baby I do NOT want to be pregnant (well in the later stages) during summer!!

Know the feeling.... I am soooo over the pregnancy as well, and only 34 weeks arghhhh I just want him to be born already :-) I want to feel comfortable in bed again. I know I won't be very comfortable once he is born and up throughout the night etc, but at least I can lay whatever way I need to so I am comfy kehheee