Thread: 36 week appointment..

mizzsocial Guest

Default 36 week appointment..

Hey Ladies, well today i had my 36 week check-up.. was meant to see the OB but typical timing that he is on hoilday!! therefore i had to see the midwife, but they are just as good so i didnt mind..

STILL unsure whether baby is breech or not, she said she could feel a hard part under my ribs and lower stomach.. just unsure whether its the head or the bum! lol.. i get an ultrasound tommorow morning to confirm..

Otherwise here are my stats:

BP: 130/80
    FH: 36CM
    F Heart Rate: 140-150
    weight gain: 1kg (total 12kg)

other than that, my iron levels are really low, sitting at 108, so i have to increase my intake of supplements, and eat more iron inriched foods, coz im not big on meat..

Tested positive for strep B, but i had this with my son too, so im not worried..

goodluck for tomorrow
    nikki

mizzsocial Guest

update!! I Just Came Back From My Ultrasound And He Is Head Down!! Yay!!! Measuring Approx 6pound...

That's great news mizzsocial about his positioning and also his size!!!!! I"m hoping mine in a couple of weeks reveals the same but given #1 was breech I'm not holding my breath

excellent news,good luck with your birth at bachus marsh,hey maybe i could come visit you,what do you think??????let me know if it would be too much .i know how busy it gets when you have 10000,00000 visitors,LOL!!!!
    nikki

Thats fantastic newsthat bubs is head down. Not long now until you have him/her in your arms.

Congrats Mizzsocial, fantastic news your bubba got the picture to go head down, mine however is still breach, I get to confirm ours tomorrow and if still breach I have a caesar on Monday.