Thread: 3D/4D scan available Rockhampton?

Default 3D/4D scan available Rockhampton?

I'm only in my 1st trimester but would be interested in getting one of these this time. Does anyone know if you can get one in Rockhampton?
    Thanks.

I was just speaking to a friend of mine about this yesterday. She said that you can get one in Gladstone. Otherwise it is Brisbane I'm afraid. Not sure of which provider at Gladstone though.
    HTH

I went to the mater for my scan with DD and it was a normal scan at the beginning then she flicked a switch and we got a 3d one.. Can't hurt to ring them and see.. Otherwise I saw a notice up at the Gladstone Medical imaging place the other week that said something about 3d/4d scans

Interesting Nic! I just called them and they said they will do it in the first or third trimester but not in the 2nd. (?) Maybe that is why my friend is going to Gladstone.

Possibly.. I was over 30 weeks when I had my scan done at the Mater..

Bolsover Radiology, who are now located at the Hillcrest do them...well, they do a normal scan and towards the end they switch over to the 3D. We had a scan with them, the first week they opened, they didn't have everything setup properly, and apologised for it (didn't worry us) they explained that they would be setting up a TV screen, for mum to look at while laying down.

They put all pics on a CD for us, but when we switched to 3D mode, DS had his arm over his face, so we couldn't see his face at all!

The lady said if we could get another referral for when I was around 30 weeks, we could see if we could get a better 3D image, but we didn't bother.

They bulk billed the visit too, and took the referral, even though it was for the one situated at the mater.

They had an ad on the front page of the bully las week i think? right down the bottom. you should be able to google for them too, i found they also have an office in Bundy i think it was.

Quote Originally Posted by aussienic View Post
    I went to the mater for my scan with DD and it was a normal scan at the beginning then she flicked a switch and we got a 3d one.. Can't hurt to ring them and see.. Otherwise I saw a notice up at the Gladstone Medical imaging place the other week that said something about 3d/4d scans
    Gladstone Xray & Ultrasound have just opened up here and do the 3d/4d scans. I had mine done this past Monday and the lady was that does it is lovely and she spent a good amount of time with me to get some good shots.

They different trimester packages and a 4d scan package, 3d scan package, quick peek, 2d scan package and gender determination.

I have a brochure infront of me that I can have a go at scanning for you if you'd like

You can get one done in Mackay
    Dr Neguesh (?sp) does them