Thread: 4 days to go.....

Default 4 days to go.....

I can't believe I'm so close to having our baby. I've been waiting for this day for what seems like an eternity and am really hoping I don't go past my due date.
    Or if I do - no more than 5 days as my Dad is down from Karratha and I would be so upset if he went back and then our little boy decided to make his grand entrance.
    Did many of you first time Mum's go over your due date? My midwife said that if I haven't gone into labour by Monday then she will do a stretch and sweep. I have no idea what that will do, if anything (gawd I hope it does!!!!!!!!!).
    I've tried the slow walks, fast paced walks, warm baths, eating pineapple, curb walking, relaxing, calm thoughts, naps... haha, I'm just so ready for him to be here already!
    I've had a pretty hard pregnancy and am just so excited to meet our little man and to have him in my arms all the time.
    I've noticed that he's moved from the very right hand side to being right in the middle and moving around a fair bit. I have no idea if this means anything or not...
    Anyhoo, sorry for the long rant...... I just really want to be a Mummy already

sending you LV!!!!!!

My last few weeks are going soooooo slowly too. and ive hear they only get slower!

I am pregnant with 5th baby and 2 days away from the due date.....and i am so ready to have this baby too! i havent tried anything to bring it on...just waiting and nothing at all is happening except for alot of false contractions.

baby 1. 3 days before due date waters broke 12 hrs 8pd 4oz
    2. 3 days before contractions 8 hrs 8pd 80z
    3. on due date contractions 2hrs waterbirth 9pd 2oz
    4. 4 days over due date contractions 4 hrs 10 pd 20z

all natural births, the waterbirth was by far the best birth - last two born in the birth centre and rwbh and birth centre for this one too

sending you some labour vibes and good luck with it all!

My first went 8 days past dates, & my second went 7 days past dates
    Being your first, there's a good chance you'll go over, but sending you lots of labour vibes & hope he makes his grand entry before your dad has to leave

I am pregnant with #5 and i have gone over with all of mine.
    Sending you tonnes of LV and a speedy delivery xoxo

I went 5 days early with my first. Anything can happen

I was 15 days early with DD1, 3 days early with DD2

Try DTD to get things started (if you can manage it)