Thread: Aching legs

Default Aching legs

I'm not sure if this is a pregnant thing or not. Yesterday I was walking around a bit - we went to a swapmeet, so it's not like I was walking for ages, or anything, just around a carpark. By halfway around my legs felt like I had been running or doing some sort of strenuous exercise the day before. They've felt like that since... believe me, I haven't been doing anything really energetic, just the normal walking and housework, etc. The thing is, having aching thighs is a pre-menstrual symptom for me, so i wondered if perhaps this is an early labour thing?

Hmm not to sure.... but my legs sure ached around ur stage....and like you....i got the same feeling when AF was on her way or arrived.

But good luck....i hope your bub doesnt keep you waiting for to long!

I have never had aching legs with AF, but I have really aching legs tonight! I spent the day cleaning out the pantry, then running around with the kids after school activities, and my legs are so sore, I feel like I have run up a thousand stairs!

Hot bath, ladies, will do the world of good!

They've gone away again now (the aches, not the legs LOL) so not sure what my problem was! Maybe just the extra weight was hard for my body to put up with on that particular day? Getting lots of BHs though...

I woke up with the worst leg cramps this morning, and myne have been achie ever since! plus siatic nerve is playing up too! haha body is falling apart lolz!

SossiGirl is offline Believes things do happen for a reason.. but sometimes would like to know what the reason is

Sasha: i have had aching legs for about 3 weeks now, its horrible, i will be walking and all of sudden they start hurting and i have to sit down, i think bubs is sitting on a nerve of something..