Thread: Acupuncture/natural induction practitioners in Perth?

Default Acupuncture/natural induction practitioners in Perth?

Ive been thinking about my options for natural induction/bringing on labour and have tried to find practitioners in Perth but am having no luck. Im willing to try anything to have this baby within the next few weeks.
    Anyone here have an recommendations or know where I can go to find practitioners for acupuncture etc???
    Ta.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

I have heard of Michael Herman at Zen Acupuncture who does fertility stuff but I cannot comment on him specifically.
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

Anna, check out the threads in labour & birth. There are two recent ones on acupunture for inducing labour and in one of them Kate has posted the phone number for the acupuncture association. She phoned it and found a lady in her area. Good luck.

Dr Soh on Cambridge Street, Leederville.
    He is claimable through your insurance and medicare. I went to see him during my ivF stints, very nice....Best of luck.