Thread: Anyone else experiencing these feelings?

jenwren Guest

Default Anyone else experiencing these feelings?

Hi Guys,

I have been a bit naughty and have hardly posted during this pregnancy but now I am off work I have had time and have enjoyed reading your posts. Im due on 6th Dec - Only 5 weeks to go tomorrow.

The last few days I have had crampy pains down low, similar to period pain but only very mild and a couple of times every day. Is anyone else experiencing this pain? Also, having to pee every 15 minutes which is driving me insane.

Would love to hear anyone else with this or similar

Take care
    Jen

Jen - I imagine the mods will move this to the pregnancy discussion thread but I think you'll find that pretty much all of us 'Due in December' ladies are experiencing similiar pains & aches. I know personally I'm getting low period pain like cramps (as opposed to painless Braxton Hicks pains) and needing to pee all the time.

Jen, I am due on the 9th Dec, and I have only recently started getting those pains. Prob just the last two days. Im thinking either bubs is heading down that way, or it's the uterus preparing. Im not too worried although I did wonder last night if I was in labour (always seems worse at 2am)!! So I'd say it's normal, but check with Doc if not sure! ox

yollie Guest

I am just wondering if you have done a urine speci at your visits ( one to be sent off to pathology?a mid stream) as a urinary tract infection dosn't have to sting this late in pregnacy and can manifest as crampy pelvic pain busting & going to the toliet with out doing much( urgency & frequency ) and cause early labour! ( the baby needs a bit more time for lung maturity) so let your midwife/GP or OB know about your symptoms.

Fiddle Guest

I have these pains too,I asked the midwife and she said if it continues for a few hours,or gets stronger then I should call her to let her know, and inform my Ob. She said i could be dilating slowly- but I'd start to feel the pain more before I needed to worry.