Thread: anyone else ready

betty.boop1 Guest

Default anyone else ready

is anyone else sick of this and ready for labour? I know this sounds stupid but I cant wait for it to start just so I know it will all be over soon. Im so over pregnancy. Wouldn't it be great if someone could predict and tell us when we will go into labour.

I know the feeling! I was the same when i was pg with DD.... it never seemed to end... but once she was born i wanted her back in me again!! Enjoy your last few weeks...its all goin to change really soon!!

ME TOO!!!!! I've still got 5 weeks to go but am well and truly ready. Wish i could do more than just take the RLT and EPO each day. This waiting is all new to me cause my last DD came at 34 weeks...so i'm impatient -lol. This bub is very tiny though so she really does need to stay put for a while longer - *sigh* - oh well i'll begin to complain once i'm overdue.

I'm afraid I'm with you girls!!!

After such a great pg - I'm finally at the stage where I want to meet my gorgeous little bub!!!! Don't get me wrong, I've loved being pg, the only problem for me is that I feel like I've been pg FOREVER!!! I lost a bub early last year, then fell pg again 3 months later. It's all a blur now and I just feel like I've been pg the whole time - it's now well over a years since I was first pg and still not bub!!

I know there are many worse off than me, so I'm not complaining!!

All the niggling little things are really starting to get to me though - the heartburn, leg cramps, backache, tiredness, aches and pains!!!! I just want to be able to lie in bed and be comfortable. I know I probably won't get much sleep once bub arrives but just to be comfortable lying down (or anytime actually) would be a blessing right now!! This belly is just getting far too annoying!!! I desperately need to cut my toe nails and just don't think theres any way I can get to them. Poor DH!!

Take care ladies and I look forward to hearing all the birth announcements - lets hope they happen sooner rather than later - god knows how we'll be if we go over!!!

Kelly xxx

OH...MY.....GOD....YES!!

I'm 39w5d and whilst I've had a charmed pregnancy with no morning sickness, no stretchmarks, still sleeping though the night without having to get up to pee, good skin, nice looking bump, etc....I've gotten to the point (been there a few weeks now!) where I'm getting tired of being hee-oodge and can't wait to meet the little guy!

I've had friends who have had their babies early due to PE, inductions, incompetent cervix, etc and they say they mourn the last part of their pregnancies that they never got to experience but I don't know if they'd still think so if they spent time at this end of pregnancy...waiting...waiting...waiting!

lol YES I was definately like this for the last few weeks before my daughter was born!

sjc Guest

Yeeeeeees, I am so so so SO over this pregnancy!!! I AM 11 FREAKING DAYS OVERDUE, PEOPLE!!! The baby's head was very engaged since 38 weeks, so for the last month, I've been convinced he's coming out any second. That perpetual, holding-your-breath waiting and hoping is actually very darn tiring, and getting annoying. And if one more person says to me, "are you STILL pregnant?!?" I may scream.

I'm booked for an induction (*shudder* had to have one with first born too. Eek!) for this Friday if bubsy-boy doesn't come out sooner, which I'm starting to think won't happen. As I'm planning on this being my final pregnancy, I have to admit I feel a bit robbed that I've never felt the experience of going into labour naturally. You know, being at home or whatever, getting slow cramps that build up, me and hubby driving to hospital together, all excited. I'd really like to have had that at least once!!

Oh, well. Could be (much) worse, I know. But yes, I am so definitely over being pregnant and incredibly uncomfortable and would just like to have this baby!

jessawee Guest

sjc,
    i know what you mean, im 39 and 5 days, and if one more person says to me, not long now, or cant believe you havent had her yet, im going to scream, to make matters worse i had one of my mums friends tell me how much weight iv put on my face.(gee thanks, makes me feel a whole lot better)
    so believe me i cannot wait to have this pregnancy over and done with.
    all the best to everyone in there last few weeks or days

Well I'm hoping that bubs will be overdue by one day. Cause that's when its covered by my health insurance! I planned everything, but I'm due the day before my health insurance update is past the waiting period

Its such a mix of emotions isnt it!! On one hand Ive loved being pregnant and feeling my baby growing and sharing this time with my DH. In the last week or so Ive been really over it though and am really ready to meet this little one - seeing pics of Danni's gorgeous litle Mason has brought it all home too!!

I also hate it when people say - oh just enjoy it you will regret it and wish you could go back and have naps whenever etc... that bugs me alot. After a m/c last year too and then getting pg again 3 months later - I know what you mean Kelly - it feels like Ive been pg for over a year.
    So bring it on I say - and SJC Ive been excited with bub dropping down 2 days ago - I might just prepare myself to go over though!
    Good luck ladies and bubbys -please co-operate with your mummies!!

dawnatello12 Guest

i am so ready. last week when told i was 2 cm dilated and been having cramps for days now i thought she would have4 come by now....
    let is be sooon!!

*sighs*

I'm only 3/5ths, haven't lost my mucous plug, and haven't been having cramps. No idea if I'm dilated or not!

I have been over pregnancy since my 28th week, not sure if it because I want my body back or that I want to meet my little man, probably a combo of both. I have been having pre labour signs for the last week now though and I am nudging it along with acupressure and nipple stimulation so here is hoping I am going for a long walk today since I have really bad cramps, whats the worse that could happen

betty.boop1 Guest

sarah- good luck to you hun, i tried taking long walks and even having to stop during due to cramps but still nothing is happening. i hate having these cramps as i just get anxious. i would rather there be no cramps or just do something. last thursday i was 4/5 and i have my next appointment on friday and hoping that bub is now 5/5 and my cervix is doing something.
    so many people keep telling me to enjoy these last few weeks as well as i will have no time to be bored when bub is here and will wish i was still pregnant. i am going to strangle them all if they keep it up. oh and they continously say that i look great and dont look fat at all, YEAH RIGHT, I feel like an elephant.
    well best wishes everyone and goodluck.

I wish people would tell me I look great, the first comment out of everyones mouth is "god you are huge, you look ready to pop any moment!" I have gained 17kg so I know what you mean about feeling like an elephant... Fingers crossed we go at any moment!