Thread: anyone had similar????

Default anyone had similar????

Hi everyone,
    Just seeing if anyone has expereinced similar symptoms.... I woke yesterday morning to find I had slight brown coloured spotting... Not a lot but enough to be noticable. As i got up I also find I had the most uncomfortable feeling in my pelvis area and heaps of pressure.... All day i felt like i was going to get my periods and just found standing/walking around fairly uncomfortabe... Today i have had no more spotting and am a bit more comfortable However when walking around i have a lot of pressure in my pelvic area and I feel like I need to wee constatntly..... Could the baby have pushed down into pelvis????? Any one had similar syptoms?????

Thanks

I didn't get any spotting, but I do remember the very uncomfortable feeling in the pelvic area from when Zander engaged. So it sounds to me that maybe bub has started to engage...

Is it not a bit early for head to start engaging??? From what read usually 2-4 weeks before birth???

Hi Flossy
    Sounds like the baby is engaged.
    The brown spotting is normal providing that is is small and infrequent.

Zander was engaged from 28 weeks, so it is possible. I had a freak out thinking it meant he would be early, but he ended up being 8 days late, so it doesn't automatically mean bub will be early.

I know Anna** from our Sept due group has..if you want to ask her?