Thread: Baby is hurting me...

Default Baby is hurting me...

Ok as of last night all of a sudden my little man has decided to really test out the muscles of his little show off anyway is it normal for this to actually hurt!? He was being really gently till last night when he absolutly belted me up internally, at one point it felt like he was swinging of my internal organs. He even woke me up last night with his antics DH got quite worried when I shot up out of bed

Don't worry, this happened to me too and i had quite a few sleepless nights with bubs moving and sometimes it did hurt - especially down low. i think they bump nerves or something. Occasionally i'd get a swift kick in the ribs too.

Hey there Becky

My little man loves to "punch and kick" me also - and yes I have to agree with you it can be quite painful especially when he bounces off nerves.

I look at it as exercise for the little man....not much else i can do really 8-[

I think eventually they adjust and move - i go through periods of pain and then short periods of no pain.

It could also be ligaments stretching to accomodate thrown into the mix...

Either way i can totally relate to you.

Chin up though - i've been told it's all worth it

dianna

Declan, you be nice to your mummy!!

Becky

A lot of my little girl's movements are more uncomfortable rather than painful, but because she is facing out (posterior) that probably limits the pain factor.

BUT I have had a lot of trouble every now and then getting to sleep because I am being kicked so hard and constantly. I have tried chamomile tea before bed and this has helped settle both of us down most of the time. Some sitting positions are very awkward too, because I get a swift kick if I rest on her or move in a way she doesn't like. We're starting to think she's quite bossy! I must be the only person who's looking forward to getting bigger so that she has less room and has to settle down a bit...

Don't get me wrong it doesn't really bother me I love know my little Declan is thriving and playing in there, but sometimes yea it really hurts, DH thinks it great he got to feel out little man last night for the first time I have a feeling that bubby was facing to my back before and must of turned around last night because his movements were so much more intense

mizzsocial Guest

awwww i had flash backs reading your post!! hehe..

Once i thought i had broke a rib!!! And i went to the ER and all coz i was in serious pain, and the doctor pressed where my rib was, and the babys foot was against it and FINALLy moved his foot.. OH my, i couldnt belive that it was the babys foot doing all that pain!! LOL..

I was about 34 weeks.

It is definitley normal. Declan loves to give me some really big kicks and punches at times too. Sometimes it causes me to jump. Other times he likes to lean against a nerve and that can really hurt.

Yeah Lily used to push out with her feet and it hurt like hell. She still does it when shes cranky and hurts just the same!

Aww Becky it's horrible, but good in a way isn't it?! Zander took to sticking his knees, feet, elbows or whatever out in the same spot over & over. I said something to my Dr at one stage & he said my insides were probably bruised it that certain part!

I wouldn't say I've had it hurt yet, but I've definitely had the kicking the nerve moments! I almost jump out of the bed! I'm finding myself telling bubby to go to sleep already LOL. (I'll give him credit tho, he kicks late at night, then seems to sleep through till about 5.30/6.00. Maybe daddy's story before bed everynight helps him sleep?) Most of the kicks are out to my right side and very visible. Some even make my whole belly wobble, quite amusing really. Not looking forward to the painful kicks tho!

Oh well it seems it was only one night mind you I had my GD test yesterday and it made me feel all dizzy and stuff so maybe he was zonked to poor little thing