Thread: Baby Shower Games

Question Baby Shower Games

Hi Ladies!
    Just wondering if anyone has any ideas for some games to play at my baby shower? I'm going to do a celebrity baby quiz and my sister had a great idea about getting everyone to bring a baby photo of themselves and then we'd all have to guess who's who,but has anyone got any other suggestions?

Thanks,Ness x

feeb is offline Thankful for the kindness of my 2012 RAK making me Life member

unlabeled jars of baby food and guess from look what it is! or taste if people want.

guess the number of jelly babies in the jar!

baby pic game is great fun!!!!

Don't know if this'll work, but I sell UndercoverWear and I'm ALWAYS doing bridal showers. One particular game I find goes down well is 'whats In My Suitcase?' Everyone gets a piece of paper and a pen, and they write down your initials and DH's initials. Then they have 3 minutes to write down what they think you should pack for your honeymoon (or labour bag!), but the items hafta start with one of your initials.

It ALWAYS breaks the ice at my parties!

we played:

Buy some baby food and take the labels off and they have to taste them and guess which one is what flavour.

Get some string and they have to cut a piece off and guess how big your tummy is around. The closest wins.

Put heaps of baby things on a tray and let them look at them for a few minutes then take it away and see how many they can remember(writing them down)

Think of more later.

Nikki

sorry it posted twice.

Nikki

Thanks guys they all sound like great ideas,now I just have to decide which ones to do!

see how many baby clothes each person can hang on a little clothes airer while holding a doll 'baby' and 'talking' on the phone for one minute

melting a small chocolate bar and smearing it in a nappy and getting everyone to smell it and try to guess what kind it is

filling a nappy with lollies and trying to guess how many, person with the closest wins

blindfolded, get two big bowls and put cotton balls in one. With a spoon the person has to get the balls from one bowl to another - very hard but hilarious for everyone watching

we did;;
    1)blindfolded you have to take one nappy off a doll and then put another nappy back onto the doll!! fastest wins!

we did;;
    1)blindfolded you have to take one nappy off a doll and then put another nappy back onto the doll!! fastest wins a prize..

2)paper bags with baby stuff in them (about 8) and pass them around one by one and you have to guess the item inside writing the answers on paper, most answers wins a prize..

3)baby photo of each guest and guess who is who..

Some more ideas....

Freeze those little baby jube lollies in ice blocks, each guest has to melt their block without biting it, first to 'Give Birth' wins!

Blow up a heap of balloons and put a boys name and a girls name inside and only one balloon has your chosen names, guests have to sit on the balloons to pop them, the person who finds your chosen names wins.

Guess the amount of smarties in the baby bottle

You can give each guest 5 clothes pegs on arrival and if they are caught for eg. crossing legs/feet or saying the word baby they lose a peg to the first person that notices... at the end of the day the person with the most wins!

HTH