Thread: Bad BH getting worse

Default Bad BH getting worse

Is anyone else getting these?

Myn are getting worse by the week and all this week has been really bad. To the point they take my breathe away. Today have had at least 6 or 7 already.

Why do we get them, and I noticed with each child they have been worse. Would this be a good sign for a natural labour for me? Meaning are they to help with when its the real thing?

i get them too, mine are strong too. I went into hosp @ 29 weeks coz of them.
    Hope you get a break from them soon..

soul, they help tone the uterus and get it ready for birth.... They are a good thing. Usually changing position or slowing down what u r doing will help ease them. Goodluck!

Soul BH can be very painful but usually these really bad ones only last for a few days then they ease off. Unfortunatly they can and often do come back. Hope you get some relief soon

scorpiomum wow did they say it was just bh?

katkins
    excellent at least they are good for something then!They just seem way worse then when i had the other five kids

Alan Your right because they are like that, they come really bad then ease off for a few days then of course they are back!

Relief from these bloody things would be it all over with! lamo!

Soul, I've been getting them really bad too and some of them REALLY hurt! Sometimes I find just gently rubbing my belly really helps to ease the pain - or maybe it's just taking my mind off it. I don't remember actually getting them with Joshua but there's no mistaking them with this one!! Hope you feel better hun

I'm 31 weeks and have been getting odd pains here and there that come and go but not sure if they are BH. Can Bh be centralised to different spots or is it the whole belly? Just wondering so I know whether it is little limbs pushing hard and outwards or BH?

cass funny you should say that becuase I have noticed that if I gently run my bump they seem to go quicker. Clever girl you!!!! So yeah I will jyust gently rub the bump from now on.

Netty love, for me with all six kids it has only ever been my whole tummy, it seesm to all really tighten up, startys off slow but you know its coming and my breathing really picks up because of the tightening feeling from the uterus. But I am having what you decribed too but for moi its legs and arms sticking and poking out in the tummy!

Soul ~ i had extremely bad BH from 15 weeks ( i know OMG ) so much so that my Gp and OB both said i'd be lucky to get to full term i went to hospital i think about 5 -6 times thinking holy [email protected] this is it but nope only relief i got was i was on complete bed rest and total relief when he was born then i got extremely bad afterpains too hope things settle down for you soon

Hi soul hows the BHs going? I hope they are easing a little. I now am getting lower pains, like bubba is engaging. Not a nice feeling. Hope your ok and Happy New Year!

~Shazz~ oh wow ya poor love! Did you end up having Ryan earlier or later? And was the labour a good one?

scorpiomum omg you are getting so loce now, you'll be staring each other in the eyes before you know it! AWWWWWWWW and love will just over come you! I am feeling like absolute crap, when I walk it hurts all over the pelvis bones and when I move my legs apart tooo quick wholy cow does it hurt, so I am offically waddling now. 12 weeks and counting for me! Wish I could skip a few anmd say 99, 100 ready or not!~

LOL yeah that would be great! one, two skip a few....

mum5boys Guest

Hi Soul,hope you had a nice christmas and that your BH have eased up for you.
    I have been getting them pretty bad for ages now and I can get them all day long for 2-3 days and then they ease off to a few a day and aren't as severe.
    Hopefully it just means that we might have nice fast labours since we have had lots of practice contractions, WOULDN'T THAT BE NICE.

Take Care
    Michelle

Wouldn't it what!!!!!! I sure hope your right! If your not I am going to come hunting you down!