Thread: Bad BH at night time

Default Bad BH at night time

OK,

So I'm going to rant here, I'm REALLY at the stage where I am TOTALLY fed up! I have a swollen nether region, I have leaked all this fluid stuff out that I thought was my waters which turned out it wasn't after a trip to see the m/w & now to really tick me off I'm getting the most severe BH allllllll night long! Some of them are so bad I have to sit up & breathe through them!

Also, last night, I was bleeding all throughout the night, everytime I went to the loo (& well all know that is quite a few at this stage), I had blood all over the paper! (sorry if TMI).

My mind is telling me that things are 'happening' but then they don't continue through! I'm just over it!

Do you think I should ring & report the bleeding to the OB AGAIN? I have already told him I had the bleeding two weeks ago when I had what I 'think' was a show, but then last night I was bleeding again. I'm just soooooo over it!

The OB reckons baby is engaged & told me that two weeks ago, but I've not had an internal, do you think he can safely tell me baby is engaged with just feeling my tummy?

Sorry for the rant, I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling frustrated!

Love Jayne xox

Hi Jayne
    A small amount of blood on the paper is normal
    I usually feel the tummy to check if the baby is engaged.
    Have you tried EPO? they can really get things moving

Alan,
    I'm taking it that EPO is Evening Primrose Oil? Do I get it in capsule form or a liquid? I'm currently taking Blackmores PG & B/F Vitamins, Bio-Iron & Magnesium, is it safe to take anything else?
    You must sure be sick of all these whinging women! LOL.
    BTW the blood was covering the paper & it was sort of smeary if that makes sense. It's completely gone now though, 'could' it mean that baby is not too far away?

Jayne
    Get the capsule. Insert 3 high up into your vagina at night. (put a pad on this can be messy in the morning). also take 2 a day orally

Alan,
    Please tell me you're joking?
    OMG does it actually work?
    Far out, this just keeps on getting better & better.

Jayne
    I am not joking. It can work well if your body is ready.
    You can also try sex. There I a substance in sperm that can help to bring on labour. And if you also orgasm then that can increase the effect

Sorry to crash you're post Jayne but I just had to read through what was happening!! I'm learning sooo much!! You go girl - I'm thinking a bit of action with DH is sounding a little better than the other option but then again, I'm not as far along as you and still have A LOT of growing to do!!!

Good luck honey - I hope SOMETHING works for you - lets get this bub moving!!! Thinking of you.

Kelly xxxx

Jayne, you really should try the EPO up your hoo-ha, it's meant to be great if your body is already getting going! Anything that works hey? I'm sorry you're having such a rough time of it ATM, but it won't be long and you'll be holding that gorgeous bubba. Just remember that you are NOT an elephant!

Alan,
    The colour has literally drained right out of my face. I think I might go & get some of the EPO, but seriously, don't fall off the chair laughing, but in the morning, how do I get them out?

SEX _ Laugh all you want, it'll be you before you know it! hehehehe It's so weird because I have really loved this pregnancy & it hasn't been a problem until this last week I have turned into the most impatient whinging cow on the face of the earth!

KELLY - Hmmm, I might just have to try some action as well. DH will love it, we'll just have to do some research in the karma sutra dept because I"m not sure how many possies are going to be effective! LOL. Baby is down soooooooo low it's not funny.

Jayne, as far as I know the EPO just sort of dissolve up there, like they would in your tummy IYKWIM? That's why Alan said to put a pad on, some might dribble out when you're next upright. Also why it's good to do it when you're going to bed, so the EPO is sitting next to your cervix for as long as possible.

Jayne
    Sezjm is correct. Just before you go to be go for a wee and pop them in. You may like to use a lubricant to help get them in but if you have lots of CM a lubricant may not be needed