Thread: BBT drop, labour prediction

Default BBT drop, labour prediction

I was reading in one of the FF forums that a lady saw a telly show where vets were taking a dogs temp every morn to help tell them when the dog would go into labour. The day it dropped, was the day the dog went into labour. Another girl said it happens with ppl too... have any of you girls heard of anyone temping to predict when they would go into labour?

Tanya

never heard of that (guess who will run around with a thermometer in her mouth come November, lol)

That is interesting. LMAO Snowy i'd probably do the same.

Love :hbeat:

I'll be the same in March don't you worry about that... lol. I was always checking my cervix with Emily, just to see if there were any changes... and I predidcted from feeling what was going on up there the night that I went into labour.

Tanya

Leah Guest

Tanya

Now that's a good one but honestly how many ppl could be bother really.Although it sounds like a good idea, might have to give it a shot lol!
    So are you going to give it a go?
    Take care Leah

I think I might try that one out too

Debbie Lee Guest

Haha, sorry, I have to laugh. Just when I thought I didn't have to take my BBT for a looooooooong time (or EVER again), I now have to go back to it?? Better not get rid of the thermometer then!