Thread: Big fat hands and feet

catherine Guest

Default Big fat hands and feet

Just feel like I need to complain .......

My feet are like footballs, I have "cankles" and even my thongs are uncomfortable.....all very attractive. And as for my hands......they are so swollen and sore that I have to wear splints at night otherwise I wake up in agony. This bit of pregnancy is not fun!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR.

Other than that, life is great......particularly as our Bugaboo arrived on Friday. Should I stop wheeling it around the house when no one is here?

OH Catherine - I haven't managed to avoid the cankles today either. It is a super hot Melbourne day!
    IMO you should only stop wheeling your Bugaboo if it makes your canks and hands hurt!! HEHE

Catherine, i too have crankles today, first time i have had them all pregnancy! Just a silly question what is a bugaboo??

I have had them for the last week or so and cant get them to go down. I feel and look like a blimp!! I cant wait for bub to arrive so i can have some normality back in my feet and legs!!

LOL i was going to ask the same,.....ive never heard of a bugaboo before!

Sounds interesting :P

~Jane~ Guest

what colour bugaboo did you get? If I had one I would be doing laps as well. I do hope the swelling goes down.

Girls - bugaboo is a groovy colourful top end pram/stroller, very funky, I think Gwenyth Paltrow has one, DH calls her the Bugaboo poster child LOL

I remember the Kanckles and the hands i spent 2 weeks in hospital i was that blown up that my eyes looked like little slits - Just think its all worth it in the end!

catherine Guest

Another stinking hot day in Melbourne..........who would have thought that my toes could get so big!!!!!

My bugaboo is black and orange, it's the best thing I have ever bought, I wish I was small enough to sit in it!

Catherine I feel for you too! I have had cankles and hands that look like boxing gloves on and off for the last couple of weeks. Worst part is that last weekend my face swelled and I looked like I'd been punched in the jaw and my darling dh didn't even notice - he thought I looked normal even though every other person I saw commented! I've found cold water and ice packs help my ankles sometimes (not on really bad days though).

I know how you feel - my hands and feet are swelling every day now too. The other night my feet were so hot I couldn't sleep and then they feel better in the morning but my finger joints hurt. I haven't got long to go so don't have to deal with it for much longer - I hope you get some relief soon!

Ankles.... what are they?

Haven't seem my ankle bones in a few weeks now. hee hee.