Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big pregnant bum

Jade Guest

Default Big pregnant bum

Before I was pregnant I fit into size 8 jeans....

Now I have massive horrible stretch marks on the top of cellulite city. I think I'm about a size 12 now, maybe even 14 (don't know for sure coz I can't really try on normal pants coz still preggers, only for 2 weeks though.... yay!!!)
    How the hell am I going to get rid of this bum?????
    Do I have to work it all off or will a bit of it go away once squeeky is born??

Please tell me it'll just go away on its own...... that would really make my year!!!!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

LOL Jade welcome to motherhood!

I breastfed my daughter for some time so this helped my weight gain reduce a great deal, but you'll find that you'll probably go out for lots of walks with bubs in the pram, so you should have no problems getting back to normal (or near normal - I don't think any body is ever the same after baby!).
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

Jen Schuster Guest

Ive just banned all mirrors and scales from our house!!!!!!
    Im on a "Im a beached whale" and fat and ugly blah blah blah rampage at the moment - god I hate hormones - LOL ](*,)

Love Jen

Jen Schuster Guest

Ive just banned all mirrors and scales from our house!!!!!!
    Im on a "Im a beached whale" and fat and ugly blah blah blah rampage at the moment - god I hate hormones - LOL ](*,)

Love Jen

Hi Jade. I was a size 8 before having Kameron. Went into 10's - 12's a few months after having Kameron cause I knew it wouldn't kill me to put on an extra 10kg considering how small I was. After this one is born I will probably be doing the whole walking thing as I am really sick of people telling me how big my arse is etc, even though I know they dont mean it. So hopefully will remain in size 10 or 12's.

Love :smt049

Orkids Guest

I've had a pregnant bum for the last 3 years #-o

Unfortunately I don't have the excuse of pregnancy for my large arse! LOL

Melinda Guest

Nope, can't blame my butt on PG either.....it got big all of it's own accord!!!! ROFLMAO!!

LOL isn't it funny that after being a mum we feel the urge to be so blatantly honest about these things!!! I am pleased to say though that my bum is much better than when pregnant - I put on 25kgs during pregnancy :shock:
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

Jade Guest

I hear you about the whole putting on 25kg thing.....
    last time I looked (about 2 or 3 weeks ago) I had put on 20. I'm scared to look now!!!

Don't you love it how all the books say you'll put on a petite 10kgs? LOL @ that!
    Kelly xx

Please please please don't think I am being a Victoria Beckam Posh Spice skinny pregnant person here, but I wish I had put on MORE weight in this pregnancy! Thus far I have only put on 6kg. But I look as if I have put on a tonne!

My bum has disappeared (as DH has said...."Where the @#$% has your arse gone?") but I have got a big saddlebag effect happening round my lower belly (that's not baby, just some extra padding made up of Crunchie bars and Pringles!) and the tops of my arms have gone to jelly as well.

Once I have given birth, I think the scales will show me as lighter than before we started, but my body will have changed shape beyond recognition!

I hear you Lucy in regards to the whole body changing shape thing.

I put on a whole 9kg when pregnant with Kameron. Lost 5kg instantly when I gave birth but never did regain the same body shape. LOL

As said in an earlier post i put back on that 5kg I instantly lost LOL and now with this pregnancy my scales said I have put on 5kg but I have shoes on and just ate lunch lmao

Love :smt049

I love 8kg in the first trimester but have put them all back on in the second!! So I am the same weight I was before PG... but I look so different its scary.... my bum & belly are ginormous....but my face is thinner and I too have one of those little belly holders layers of fat but on both sides of the bum...heh heh heh

Christy

Moving to General Pregnancy Discussion...
    Kelly xx

Well I was a little underweight at 57kg and a size 10 before I fell PG.
    I put on a massive 38kg in my pregnancy!! :shock:
    Within the first 2 weeks after birth, 12kgs dropped off straight away.
    And another 10 kg gradually after that...
    But 9 months after giving birth I am still over 15kg's heavier than I was before I started out. My boobs are saggier and smaller now, and I dont really have a waistline to speak of (though I have always carried my excess weight in my belly) I feel FAT!! and I wish I could use pregnancy as an excuse!!

My thighs & bum don't look bigger, or seem different BUT... My only stretch marks on them & I went to try on my jeans yesterday (silly I know, but I thought they'd be fine with my belly belt) and they wouldn't get past my thighs *waaaahhhh*

I too was underweight at the beggining of #1 i started at 57kg & full term was 74kg. I think I was 68kg when i got home (5 days after birth) I got down to about 64kg but just couldn't get past that. #2 I put on 20kg!! not that you could really see it. Glenn is now 5 months & I can't budge off 70kg.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast