Thread: blood in urine ..

Default blood in urine ..

me again !

after I did the self urine test @ my hospital appointment today I noticed that one of the test strips indicated I had some blood in my urine :eek: !
    I told the midwife but she seemed to think it was normal as long as I didnt have any burning sensation while I went to the toilet etc.
    is it normal ?? Im 39 weeks tomorrow

Yes, I have that too. Its white blood cells and it can mean you are fighting off an infection. Not long to go now!! Are you doing ok otherwise?

ive just gotten over a bad case of thrush so that might explain it then ... thanks for your advice Apart from severe impatience , everything is a-o-k !

littlerigger Guest

Enigma, My tests say the same thing. nothing to be worried about.

isnt pregnancy fun Candy ?? sorry you have blood in your urine , but good to hear im not the only one... ive come up with this explanation that makes it sound like labor is around the corner - maybe its tiny tiny bits of our show? hehe... argh! i must give it up - the baby will come when its ready!

hey enigma, have you got someone you are notifying of the birth so they can post an announcement for you? Im getting excited

is it obvious how impatient / excited I am in all my posts Danni ?? hehe..
    I'll be sending an sms to someone from the June Belly Buddies so they can post an announcement , otherwise my sister has been instructed what to do
    but at the rate im going i'll be the first person pregnant for ever so it doesnt really matter hehe

littlerigger Guest

You are such a goose Enigma