Thread: Body Pillow?

Default Body Pillow?

Where can I purchase a body pillow from? does anyone have one that can give me an opinion on them?

I have one. I slept with it all thru my last trimester pregnant with Kameron much to Andrew's digust. I love them and got mine from KMART years ago.

Love :hbeat:

Debbie Lee Guest

Oooo sounds like a plan! If it annoys the DH, it must be good

I've been thinking about it too, but didn't know what they're like. Will have to check KMart out soon I think!

I used one through my 2nd and third tri..........an absolute godsend! I got mine, and its pillow case, from Spotlight.

This may be TMI, but I noticed that my discharge levels were high in the third tri, plus my boobs were leaking, so I needed to wash the pillow case quite often (paranoid about smelliness!) as I had a habit of wrapping my legs round one end of the pillow and had the top end tucked round my boobs.

I'd love one too. I had to use two pillows, one for my head and one for between my legs when I was pg.

Tanya

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

I bought one with Marisa and could only find them in Target at the time, about $20-$30 from memory. It was good but I still got cramps and aches and pains that sometimes it still got kicked out the bed, but good none-the-less!
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

i got one from spotlight a couple of months ago. I actually find it uncomfortable as i dont really know how to use it lol

Thanks everyone. Sounds like Kmart and Spotlight are the go. I am so uncomfortable while sleeping already

I still remmber tje ad when it first came out "just like a man without the lumpy bits"

Love :hbeat:

Leah Guest

Lumpy Love,

Another shop you could try for the body pillow is "My House" I worked there before I had my first baby and we sold them then, however they are not always easy to get hold of.
    Good luck finding one. Hope it helps you sleep.

Take care Leah

I got mine from Pillow Talk... it was around $20 I think.
    and it was something I definately couldnt live without during my pregnancy!!
    DP loved it too, he would always try to steal it off me, LOL, some mornings I would wake up and he would be the one wrapped around it whilst I was left pillowless and as uncomfortable as anything!!

Leah Guest

Oh, Ambah that's really mean that you were left pillowless. How rude I would of said I am the pregnant one not you so please give it back. You should of left DP pillowless and seen how he liked it.

Hope your little man is going really well. Take care Leah.

Bespoke Image Guest

Has anybody tried the little tummy pillows that you can get (I've seen them at Spotlight) they go just under your belly and hold it up.