Thread: braxton hicks

Default braxton hicks

i am not sure if i am having braxton hicks or not. the only time i feel that i may have them is when i sometimes need to go to the toilet to empty bladder and my lower bump seems to get really hard and i can feel a slight pressure over it. or at other times when i am walking around. is it normal for a full bladder to trigger a braxton hicks contraction or is it just coincidence.

I had that. And by the end my belly was contorting into the wierdest lopsided shape. LOL. But yeah.. a full bladder often triggered it, and it always went ROCK hard.

oh wow...so that's what a BH can feel like.....sometimes when I need the loo my lower gut is really hard too....I always wonder at it. So that's a fake contraction? Why is there no pain? Or is that why it's a BH one...a fakey?

Yep, a full bladder used to trigger BH for me too (especially in the mornings!) except mine used to be a bit ouchy, like period pain.

mine was like period pain aswell , and it actually got worse when i emptied my bladder ? ?