Thread: breech bub, strange tummy shape!

Exclamation breech bub, strange tummy shape!

Hi,

This is really a Q for anyone who is having or has had a breech bub, im finding that at times i will look down at my tummy and it is this really strange shape, not round. its like i can feel the head just under my boob and its sticks out like an orange, just wondering if this is normal for breech babies, DD was always head down so it felt totally different to this little monkey and i have also noticed that i don't feel the movements as much with this one and wondered if that is because it breech?

join the breech club!

My bubs is breech too and his head can stick out at times too! Also I have much less movement since he turned upright. Basically his legs cant do much kicking around anymore.

Michelle, that orange is bubs head. Joyful isn't it. My 3rd baby, Noah was breech, makes for an uncomfy belly and an unusual shape at times.

Movements will be different as bubs bits are in a different spot to your last pregnancy. But you should always be able to feel bub moving

Thanks girls, that's reassuring about the belly shape, im looking down at it right now and it looks very strange, I do feel bub's move, just not quite as active as DD!