Thread: Bub moving all the time - I feel so sore

Question Bub moving all the time - I feel so sore

Hi girls

bub has been moving constantly the last few days and kicking and rolling and sitting just under my ribs.
    This has been happening all day, and is getting so hard when I'm sitting down at my desk at work and I feel so sore and tired.
    Is there anything I can do for make it feel better or for bub to move elsewhere?

Appreciate any advise!

Sorry prama - i can't really help in the advice department because i seem to have the same problem. If he's not sitting under my ribs, he's sitting really low and seems to kick straight into my damn cervix. Either that or he lies all the way across and i get ridiculous pains from the pressure that ends up in my hips because of it. So i certainly know what your'e on about.
    If bubby gets really painful, i'll do the ice cold water trick and hope that making him active makes him realign...
    Good luck!

Thanks so much Ash, I will try the cold water trick.
    And yes, when it's so low, it's so heavy on the cervix and makes it hard to walk.
    I just had a lie down just now and bub has moved a bit. But will be hard at work, when I'm sitting down so much. It's not bub's fault, I just wish I had more room..

*Hugs* prama, no advice either but not long to go now. If you find something that works let us all know cos lying down is the only thing that gives me some relief.

hope it gets better!! but the babys only get bigger :P mine squirms around heaps, can feel him in my belly when hes not even moving :P

prama - this is probably wishful thinking but if you get any time after work and you have a local pool, try going for a swim. It is the only thing that made me feel better last pregnancy when I had same problem. This time I am less frequent but still full on movements but smaller baby so think she has more fluid to swim around in. Good Luck I hope you get some relief

Thanks so much girls.
    I did find something that helped bub move and settle better.
    A pose I learnt in yoga. get on all fours and swivel your hips in a circle. It's supposed to realign bub's position and is good if bub is posterior too.
    It helped that night but cant possibly do that to move bub at work!
    thanks again!

Get on your hands and knees or find a low table to assume a similar position standing - the baby should move a bit to give you some relief. Just get up slowly!