Thread: bubs hicups all the time?

frankie Guest

Red face bubs hicups all the time?

hi guys,

Im 31 weeks tomorrow and I noticed my little boy has the hiccups constantly. All day and all night, is this normal and how often does everyone else's bub get it?

Yes very normal. I use to get it at least twice a day with DS. He still hiccuped a bit after born but slowly grew out of it. Just shows they are practicing theyre swallowing and all, so yeh definately a good thing.

Yep i get it alot... it has got worse over the last couple of weeks.

Initially i loved it, now it is not so enjoyable though, but it is always reassuraing to feel that your bubs is in there and practicing all the things that it needs to do! I assume thtat i have one greedy baby in there - maybe you do too!

HTH

RobynG Guest

Mine hiccupped two. Lucas especially in the last few weeks and he still does at nealry 4 months.

With both my pregnancies my babies have hiccuped. My DD still does! Nothing at all to worry about.

Smile

It's completely normal. My baby girl gets them now about 2-3 times a day. I think it's cute!

Everybody else in my belly buddies group seemed to love it when bubs had hiccups but I found it soooo annoying... it affects you but there is nothing you can do to stop it!! It is a reassuring sign that everything is going along nicely however.

DD still gets 'em now... they don't seem to bother he even though her whole body jumps with each one!

I had it heaps with Alexzander, but so far not at all with this little one.

My baby has had them since about 26-27 weeks! It gets annoying but nothing to worry about!

Just wondering what does it feel like when bub has hiccups ? Im 30 weeks and have these strange feelings every now and then - it feels like its a heartbeat right down low on my stomach. Goes for a minute or two then stops. I dont get it everyday just every now and then. I was wondering if its bub hiccuping or something else.

That's probably it. It's a really regular movement every few seconds for a few minutes, sometimes longer.

It's like a regular little 'tick' in your belly.... i find it really annoying too. I've found that if i put my hand where I feel them strongest and ask Jelly to stop, he does... probably just a coincidence though.