Thread: Bubs movements hurting????

Default Bubs movements hurting????

Is this normal for practically full term? Lately when bub moves (which isnt alot now) it really really hurts. Its not always arms or legs poking out either sometimes its just rolls or wriggles (I think). My tummy gets tight and I have to catch my breath it pains so much.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Anna you're a tiny thing too. I can imagine how much Jett's movements would hurt at this late stage. Charlie's hurt too and as you know, I have more than enough padding! So yes, it's normal. Not long more to suffer though, chook!

As annoying as it is, it is normal. Bub hurts me so bad that it feels like he'll break through my belly!

Oh gawd yeah Anna - Miss Bumpy's movements sometimes catch me by suprise and I almost double over from an elbow or knee or foot in my ribs, or even just stretching out hurts.
    Because she has been in the same position for 10 weeks now...my insides are SO bruised!!

skorpy Guest

I would have been 38 weeks and 2 days today aswell,and just before I had Kai,I remember the last lot of movements I felt and can relate to what you are feeling.And because they havent much room to move around they are stretching out.

Some of the movements made me jump with shock.And he loved my rib area,which hurt lots. Hang in there Hun,you havent long left

Anna mate, I actually lift up my top sometimes expecting to see bruises! Little psycho in here might just be taking after dad with the drumming (or mum with the hyperactivity )

And when it's not arms and legs, I think I know what you mean, like a roll that seems to stretch more than ususal?
    Or perhaps (my midwife suggested this might happen), the baby responds to a Braxton Hicks, so it's moving while your muscles are tensing, which I guess would hurt a bit more.

I wouldn't know, all my tummy feels at the moment is super sunburnt - I honestly don't know how much more we can stretch!!

Yep my little one like to poke an entire leg out of my right hand side atm. Its rather painful!