Thread: Bubs movements making you feel ill???

Unhappy Bubs movements making you feel ill???

Oh the things I have been getting this pg that I didn't with the first!! Duh!!

Am 31wks tomorrow and am having a horrid day and have done vitually nothing!!! Just sitting watching my DD colour and have fun and bubby WILL NOT stay still!!! Elbows, feet, hands, knees - not sure exactly what but oh goodness are they uncomfortable and feel like I am getting waves of nausea if bubby goes on too long!

I know I have low bp this time around (woohoo ) so am assuming that this could possibly make me feel ill as well (as well as the light headedness etc)......

tried to get sugary stuff in and making sure I get carbs in for lunch but now am left with this yukky head ache across my eyes.....

Oh don't feel like I am making much sense atm.........just wondering if anyone else's bub's movements are VERY uncomfy???? And anyone else with lbp???

Blah preggy day................................

Hi Charlyfrog

I am 30w on Fri and have been thinking the exact same as you. Everytime my ob takes my BP he always smiles and says 'better to be low than high' (so I assuming I have low BP). The movements over the last week or two have changed to squirmy now instead of jerky or kicky and sometimes if they go on for long I feel physically sick.
    I was just sitting here thinking "I wonder if this is normal" and came across your post.
    Weird huh

Julia

I had low blood pressure, especially in the last 8 weeks of my pg.
    I remember it was about 100/55
    My midwives & GP were like Julia's OB with the 'better to be low than high'

I also remember it was the squirmy movements, and tumbleturns that made me feel queasy. It reallu felt like there wasn't enought room in there for him and he was having trouble moving around IYKWIM?

My alien was quiet this week until 4.30 this morning - then tossing, turning, rolling, pushing, kicking until after the sun rose. Blah. I'm just over 31 weeks too. It does feel like space is getting in short supply, more pushing and squirming now. And yes, I hear you on the queasiness - I don't have a lot, but even a little is disconcerting. Having a tight tummy day today after having a good week too, bummer. Oh well.

waiting4bub Guest

hi charlyfrog
    Hope youre feeling better today. If you still have that head-ache, pl get your gp to check your blood pressure.

Yep I have low BP too (sometimes as low as 78/40). I feel sick contsantly and do find myself getting dizzy often. Big squirms don't help!

Oh yeah - I certainly have an extremely active little one growing inside me too!!! I'm now 37wks and have been hanging out for bubs to quiten down as surely there's no more room left for the parties that seem to go on inside!!! Although it's sooo reasurring to feel movement ALL the time, it's extremely exhausting, particularly at this late stage. Bubs movements often make me feel a little queezy, especially when I'm trying to eat. Its just the worst thing to try and eat with this thing moving uncontrollably around your belly!!! Its actually been putting me off my food a little!! I'm a little worried that our bub NEVER sleeps!!! God help us in a few weeks time!!!

Take care.

Kelly xxx

Oh I am so relieved to know that I am not the only one feeling this way!! Hugs to all of you too!!
    My ob did tell me that low bp is common this time of pg and not to fight the fuzzy feelings and get my head down as soon as I feel slightly giddy..........but was so not going to lie down on the shop floor today!!! Thankfully DH was with me so I could go sit down while he finished the shopping - oh he's so adorable!!
    But by the time I got home (only few minutes drive thank goodness) I went straight inside and flopped on the bed trying not to be sick!!
    I think that bubby is as unhappy with our current situation as what I am! From all the movements that are going on in there, it feels as though he/she is as desperate to get out as I am currently to get him/her out!!

...but bubby really should stay in for at least another 5weeks....... Hehe!!