Thread: Bubs not in a Hurry, but I have had enough!!!!!!!

Angry Bubs not in a Hurry, but I have had enough!!!!!!!

So i was due last thursday this is my forth baby and i am still here waiting. My last three babies were as follows 1st 10days overdue
    2nd born on due date
    3rd 5 days early

I am still in shock that I am over due
    I had an appointment today and I asked them to do a stretch and sweep to see if that will help. Well I had that done at about 10am and I have had no pains NOTHING since. I really wanted it to do something

When she did an internal I was 2cm dialated which she says does not mean anything cause I have had children before. My cervix was prosterior and soft. My cervix length was still 2cm!!!!! I know i am whinging and really should think myself lucky to be pregnant, I just expected to go into labour before now and never in my wildest dreams did i think i would need to be induced.
    To me I think I am just going to set my mind on being induced on Sunday. I really feel like crying right now, just disapointed........

Sorry for the whinge

Will your care provider agree to daily monitoring over induction?
    I hate the idea of induction too & refused to do it. My 3rd was 12 days over & I had to go in daily from 10 days which was no bigger seems she came at 12 but yeah avoid induction at all costs in my motto.

go for a massive walk followed by a bath then another walk followed by a bath. My mum always told me this and swears by it. Also caster oil or something you can get from the chemist (but they wont sell it to a preg woman you'd have to get your DH to get it) that is if you want to bring it on!!

hopefully now you've set an eviction date, that should get bub moving. I assume you've tried the normal things - walking, curry etc? Sending loads of ELV and looking forward to your BA.

I feel horrible for whinging I am so sorry
    mu
    Tashy thank you so much for your reply, I have tried everything except for caster oil which i refuse to do sorry mum22!!!

My back is killing me all day just about and I am so tired. I have tried walking as much as possible!!!!!!
    I really don't care i wish i could be induced tomorrow honestly, and i know its not the best senario being induced but i am at the point where i really am over it!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully its a sign things will happen soon. Hugs to you though, it is hard when you get to that point.