Thread: Can anyone help me out????

Spinner13 Guest

Red face Can anyone help me out????

The last few weeks i have been getting stabbing pains (sorry if it is TMI) down the foo foo area and last night they were so painful and just would not stop not matter how i moved or what i did, then this morning i woke up with some slight cramping and back pain and it has stopped finally. Has anyone had this happen to them or am I just weird? My ob did say that she is fully engaged and we are just waiting for her to make her entrance - could this be part of her grant entrance?

I am 38 weeks if that helps.

Sounds like it's things moving about down there. The bones move and things soften up and can cause pain. Good luck, not long to go for you now

Yep i had it too, uncomfortable but at least its a feeling the end is near!

Yep - very uncomfortable hey!! I guess the good sign is that a new little bubby is just around the corner! Its worse when it happens when Im out and it literally stops me in my tracks! People stare more than usual!! Good luck!

Sounds like bubs is on her way! Good Luck!

Fingers crossed things start moving and bubs pops soon good luck hopefuly all the pain will be over soon

Hi Spinner
    It sounds to me like you will be going into labour in the next few days

Babushka Doll Guest

oohhhh sounds like your not far off!

I get these pains too sometimes, like bubs is headbutting my cervix which causes a sharp shock like pain down into the vagina... ouch!

I hope im not too far off either... 2.5 weeks to go and fully engaged

Good Luck!