Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chocolate=Girl, Chips=Boy?

Default Chocolate=Girl, Chips=Boy?

I have been told by so many people that if you have a craving for sweet things you are having a girl and if you have a craving for savoury it is a boy.
    I never used to be a sweet tooth, my easter eggs were still in the cupboard from last easter but before I knew it I had devoured them and couldn't get enough of the sweets!.
    My sister has a boy and a girl and loved the sweets with the girl and the savoury for her boy, any truth or experience from this tale?.

I had cravings for ginger beer and I had a boy.
    I had cravings for hot chocolate and I had another boy.

I felt like a ginger beer a while ago and DH nearly had a heart attack - he thought we were expecting a surprise.

I've heard this too, I craved fruit and sweet foods and I had a girl, though I do think it is just a wives tale.

DD1 i craved alot of foods like mango, watermelon, strawberries, passionfruit...of of which i call sweet foods.

DD2 i loved cheeses, ham, crackers.....foods i call savoury!

So i guess it depends....the best answers is wat ever pops out in the end!

We'll i'm expecting a girl and i've craved sweet things, I havent craved fruit at all throughout my pregnancy. I dont believe alot of the wives tales out there. Come to think of it i've craved chips a fair bit throughout also.
    Last edited by JCE0810; December 9th, 2007 at 05:43 PM.

Earlier on I was into cheese in a big way and went off chocolate. Now I love both equally.
    We are having a surprise so who knows what it will be.

CatherineL Guest

Well I was eating family blocks of chocolate in a sitting... plus fruit - couldn't get enough!! But i'm a big sweet tooth anyway

DD was savoury and DS was sweet.

I have a sweet tooth but as soon as I fell pregnant I couldn't stomach anything sugary or sweet.
    I had a girl

Well with Jesse i wanted Salt and Vinegar chips.. this one is chocolate plus also anything vinegary.

Honestly.. i think its whatever sex you want you will crave

With DD I was eating a lot of chocolate.
    This time round it's chocolate, salt and vinegar chips and chips with gravy and chicken salt.

Nic

i could not stand the sight of chocolate last time around( which i usually love) and i had a girl

this time i LOVE chocolate, and my 12 week scan said boy..but i will wait till my 20week one to make it official.

I am a savoury kinda gal and ate soooo much chocolate it wasn't funny, and had DD!

I couldn't get enough chocolate for the life of me when I was pg and I had a gorgeous little girl.

Last time I couldn't look at chocolate for most of my pregnancy and lived on Red Rooster chips - and had a girl. This time I can't get enough chocolate - another girl!!

Funny, I haven't heard of that one before! I couldn't get enough hot chips in the first tri, but in the third I was eating at least one mango a day and heaps of choccy... I wanted both, LOL! Got a girl

rolymogs Guest

Last edited by rolymogs; March 18th, 2008 at 06:35 PM.

Anything I didnt have to cook myself! If I was offered sweet I ate it, if I was offered savoury I ate it!
    This was with all 3!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast