Thread: clean, clean clean

Default clean, clean clean

Oh gee,

I am so tired, I am 31 weeks pregnant, and cranky and hormonal again. I feel sorry for everyone else in this house at the moment. I am soooo tired, but I got a pretty good sleep for a change last night, and all I can think about is cleaning, and scrubbing things? And getting everything organised for when the baby is here, I feel like there is way tooooo much to do and not enough time to do it all, and the yard needs tidying up and the rain wont stop oh god help me!

I am real tired and cant stop cleaning everything and getting things organised its driving me up the wall!

Anyone else like this this early?

Danielle- i'm almost 27 weeks and have been likt that for few weeks now.. I have days where i make myself do nothing (swollen legs, ankles and feet) but by the second day i'm up again scrubbing and cleaning something... today i'm cleaning out wardrobes.... i'm also not sleeping properly and so tired but cant seem to help myself... i have a feeling i'm not ready for bubs and have to get organised... DP keeps commenting on the amount of "nesting" i'm doing but i just feel like i have to do it now.... even cleaning late at night and as soon as i get up in the morning

well girls you are well and truely in the nesting phase it happened early for me too which is really weird cause it's when I had the least amount of energy,and it went on for the rest of my PG kept having visions of things not being ready for my bubba and guess what.....they still weren't LOL!!! but it didn't matter
    getting close now good luck

I was like that early too, but not so much near the end. I remember waking up with a start at 8:00 one morning (didn't have to get up until 9:30) and decided the cloth diapers (which are still too big for him and he's 3 months) HAD to be washed and dried that morning so they'd be ready to use when I needed them, and it just couldn't wait. DH thought I was nuts.

Hi Danielle,
    I feel like cleaning but too tired and swollen to do too much!!!
    Don't push yourself, just do what you can!The baby won't notice if you have a pile of ironing that needs doing!
    Take care,
    LJ

I've been frantically making all kinds of things for baby- a quilt, wool soakers, etc etc. And doing mad things like scrubbing the tops of cupboards in the kitchen. Had one day where I just HAD to wash and hang out all the cloth nappies in the house,too. Now they're all nicely folded, ready to be soiled...