Thread: CM changes

Default CM changes

Has anyone noticed any changes in thier CM towards the end of the 3rd trimester? When I had Yasin I wasn't in the habit of checking my CM but I got into the habit of looking at it when I was TTC this bubs and I'm still doing it. I've noticed that over the last week I've been getting heaps more EWCM which is a change form the creamy CM that I've been getting for the rest of my pregnancy.
    I've started taking Rasberry leaf tablets recently - would they affect my CM?

I'm not sure about the tea Dach. I have noticed an increase in cm and as i mentioned the other day a few jelly blobs, but my cm has definately changed to a more stringy/stretchy like EWCM but i can't say i have noticed a dramatic change in colour.

When are people meant to start Rasperry Leaf tea?

AFAIK its safe to start taking it any time during the third trimester.
    I started drinking tea at the beginning of the third trimester and then started the tablets just over a week ago.

Can you please explain to me what they exactly do?

Jaqui, rasberry leaf is used to tone the uterus which makes it contract more efficiently. An australain study compared women who took rasberry leaf against women who had taken a placebo. The women who took the rasberry leaf, on average had shorter second stages of labour and less use of forceps and ventouse.
    It is also reputed to aid in milk supply after birth.