Thread: Could this be what I think it is??

Akeesha Guest

Default Could this be what I think it is??

I wonder if this was my show or the beginnings of it anyway??

It's a bit tmi but DD and I went shopping earlier as I felt like being active. We were almost done and were heading out and all of a sudden i felt like something came out of me. Like a blob or something and I felt wet. I waited til I got home to check it (all the while making dd check to see if it looked like I had wet myself lol). When I got home there was a huge wet spot in my knickers and a big blob of mucous. I have sometimes got mucousy dishcarge but it never happens like that and only now and then when I wipe. And its usually white and globby. This one was more like an egg yolk type texture and stringy. I dont know what it is..but it filled my knickers and was there when I wiped as well. Kind of a clear to pale yellowy colour. I dont know that it is my show..but maybe it is?? I know the show doesnt have to be bloody or pink/brown it can sometimes be another colour. It's just a bit confusing. I will wait and see if anything else happens but I do feel good like things might actually be moving. It was definitely a different type of discharge to what I have had throughout the entire pg. I have been to the toilet Since and it is still there. On first wipe it is stringy and a bit globby and upon more wipes just looks wet.

Could it be my show?

TIA

Lisa

It might be, Lisa.

Sorry i don't have a more definite answer than that, but as you know your show can be a 'variety' IYKWIM of colours.

Keep us posted! Could be the beginning of something exciting!

It sounds like it could be, with my DS2 it was something similar to what you are describing. So good luck hopefully you will be holding your bubba soon.

Maybe the s&s did work after all? Good Luck!!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Sounds promising - sometimes there can be a surge of progesterone leading to extra mucus, but it's not usually stringy - sounds more like a show. Good luck!!!!
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

Akeesha Guest

Thanks guys,

Ok so there is still more there when I wipe.

It's very stretchy and stringy and taking on more of a yellowy consistency than clear now. Definitely not like the boring white stuff I am used to. This stuff is like mucous whereas the other stuff I get every other day is just more discharge.

Hope things arent far off but we will see what happens at the ob tomorrow too!! If I make it lol..which I hope I dont!!

Thanks for the replies.

Definitley sounds like it could be, Lisa.

Good luck, I hope things start progressing now for you.

~labour vibes~

jelliebean Guest

gee what u r describing sounds a lot like what i have been experiencing lately.... :-k

Mine was related to thrush though.....