Thread: Cranky, Iritible, Zero Patience...

Default Cranky, Iritible, Zero Patience...

Not to mention just tired all the time...

Sorry but is this normal, for the past few days I have just felt crap... I am just so tired, I find all the little things VERY annoyig, I am cranky and in the grumps and if I didn't have to smilt for work, I would just crawl into a hole and hibernate for the next 7 weeks!

Has anybody else gone through this in the last tri? How long did it last? Do you get over it, and return to normal????

Mel

Aww Mel - that sucks matey. I dont know how long it will last - but it certainly (unfortunately) sounds normal to me... Im sure you'll be back to your sunny self soon enough....but in the meantime. come in here and vent like mad, is my suggestion!

:Hug:

Mel - sorry ur feeling so crappy right now!!! Believe it or not but those 7 weeks r going to fly by. Hope u begin to brighten up more

LOL Em... I feel like my evil twin too!!! And yep... look at me at I am ready to bite their heads off!!! LOL at BIRTH being the cure...

iluvella - Please let it be so... I am hoping that at least the next three weeks fly by... then i am finished at work, and I can do as I damn well please!!!!

Keen - thanks matey... I feel like all I di is come in and vent!!!!

Vent away Mel, we all go through it when pg. It's amazing how much hell your bodies own hormones can put you through! My poor Dh keeps telling me I still have to put the add in the lost and found re my sense of humour (He thinks i'm a grump still from being pg).

skorpy Guest

Mel I am in the exactly the same boat.

You and your evil Twins and me with my jackel and hide,we make a good pair.Im shouting at my kids and hubby for silly reasons and then I cry alot

My bubs is really hurting me too,because of lack of room now,when he does move,its very painful and feels like alien and that he is going to burst out.My rib cage is soooo sore in the morning from constant kicking during the night where he is so active.Im not sleeping at all,and I can see every hour go by.Not to mention the Chocolate attack at around 3am.Nobody talks to me in the mornings,they have sense. And during the day I cant help myself but try and do housework etc all at once and totally tireing myself out and then im Hot and irratable. Funny how you get so excited when finding out your pregnant and up to 6 months,then it becomes tiring and hard work and we then wish it would hurry up lol.

*hand up in the air* me too! Very cranky, narky, tired, crying all the time....

Funnily enough Mel when I got like this it was the weekend I went into labour!

Not that I wish that on you at this early stage of course

I'm right there with you too
    This week has been the worst - cr*p at work and I am ready to walk out of there right about now, and I haven't been great to be around at home....poor dh.
    I have very little patience with Emily either....or with anyone for that matter.
    Every little thing someone asks of me is just a giant pain in the butt.
    And I feel like I still have aaaagges to go

Here's hoping we all snap out of it soon.

That would be fantastic Em... count me in on that one!!!

Kirsty77 Guest

I'm glad I'm not the only one with the grumps!LOL! Like Emma has said the only cure for me was birth.hehehe I'm not looking forward to the last month this time as I was in tears every day when preggers with Gemma...eeekkk!!

Ha, I just read the heading and thought straight away, thats been me for past couple of days. i tell you i haven't been much of a pleasure to live with but feeeling better today!