Thread: Damn back

Question Damn back

I don't know bout anybody else but i had it just about up too here with my back hurting, it feels like bad period pain all the time, and nothings stopping it - not resting, or warm shower/bath, swimming, excersising.... Is it ment to hurt this much... 31weeks preg~

aw ya poor love, just think about all that weight you have too carry it would have to cause some pain in your back right! Maybe bubba is leaning towards your back in a postieror position I know this can cuase bad back ache as i had it with two of my kids.

Maybe you culd try getting down on all fours, so to speak, on hands and knees and just rock back and forth gently for five minutes and see if that shifts bubs a bit. Or you could see a chiropracter (is that the one who hepls with that sort of thing/) or get a massage!

Goodluck, and just think not much longer to go now Hon!

Hi Cass,

I saw a Chiro towards the end of my pregnancy with Jessica & I have just started seeing him again with this one. I too experience bad back pain. With Jessica I had a trapped nerve due to her laying on it but they couldn't manipulate her away from the nerve in case they turned her breech & she didn't come back in time & this time it's been my neck out of shape from sleeping on too many pillows to ease heartburn. Since I have been seeing him this time, the heartburn is gone & I have invested (only $35), in a chiropractic pillow & it's been a godsend.

Maybe you could go for a session at the Chiro & see what you thought? I know it helped me so much, hopefully it can do the same for you?

Good luck!

Jayne xox

I too have been seeing a chiro and I was very hesitant to do so at first but oh my goodness, what a god send. It hasn't erased all discomfort but it has certainly eased it a huge amount. Ask around there might be a good one in your area that friends or family can recommend you to that specializes in pg women and children etc..
    I am now 33 weeks and have been seeing him since early Nov I think and am much more comfortable now.
    Nets xx