Thread: diarrhea

julia18 Guest

Default diarrhea

hi all i am 39 weeks pregnant and since mid day yesterday have been experiencing mild diarhhea every 4-5 hours - no sickness and feel hungry except everything i eat is going straight through me,... :(

anyone else suffering this? is this very common worried about the baby not getting enough food!

thanks
    Julia

keep your fluid intake up and good luck! this could be the first sign of labour!!!

I usually get Diarrhea at the beginning and right at the end of my pregnancy. Was told that it's all the extra hormones. Some say it is a sign that labour is imminent, so maybe that's what's happening with you??
    Good luck

julia18 Guest

Default diarrhea

thanks heaps lets hope something is about to happen! what did you eat ? any advise as at the mo nothing seems to be helping....

thanks

mizzsocial Guest

this is one of the first signs of labor approaching for me..

I think i got diaherra 2 days before my water broke.. coz you are 39 weeks, i bet thats whats happening..

Yep, I had diarrhea every pg right before I went into labour. Its like your body doing a bit of its own spring cleaning

DoubleK Guest

i was about to post up saying i had the exact same thing.. then i realises i didnt know how to spell it... lol

i have had it for about a week or so every day, its not been really bad, like i dont have to run to the loo. but yesterday and today its been quite full on..

i would be quite happy for it to mean the start of labour!!!!

I've had a few bouts of this myself! Nothing regular & I think bubs is just taking up all the room in there LOL. But I'd be happy if it meant labour was starting soon as well Rachy!! Not long for us to go now though...